X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by darkwolf29a View Post
    ^^^ Yes, it's pretty awesome. You should just get it!!!

After all, in case you haven't noticed...we're playing on Macs, not PCs. LOL

Personally, I think the graphics are stunning, even if some of the skils are a bit on the lame side. I seem to go through this wave of cool stuff, followed by crappy stuff.

I understand Bunny. I am glad I graduated already or I would not have bought the game. I was forever working and schooling, since 2008. I do have to start cutting back myself though. I have bunch of artwork I want to do and paintings to worrk on, medium to figure out. Oh, the horrid life of an artist!!! LOL
    Oh the working and schooling. I've got 2 more years of it and I can't WAIT to be done. Full-time work and full-time school and trying to play videogames and work on personal art stuff is just too hard lol. I've been severely neglecting my drawing and (digital) painting since D3 came out though, even yesterday boyfriend was telling me that I should do some drawings since I haven't for a while and he misses them hahaha.

I've been wondering if I could get enough viewers to make my current wage streaming D3 though (I don't make enough anyway, though I'd lose my benefits). That would be an AMAZING job.
    "I want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares."--Saul Bass

Comment

• still a personal computer right?

i'm a console guy, don't have to worry about system requirements. if it's for the xbox, it'll work.

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• The dreaded time has come where I have to schedule D3 in my planner if I want to be able to play, work, and actually still get my homework done. I am soooo sad. It was a good 2 weeks of 6 hour sessions lol.

Comment

• Hehehe...

Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

• LMAO TA that is great. Soooooooo true.

Also, does anyone feel that after the patch they are getting about 10 times more rare mobs than before? Honestly last night in the first 10 minutes of playing, I ran into at least 4 or 5 rare mobs. I don't know if they are trying to fix the loot system by increasing the number of elites, but they all still dropped complete crap and all it did was make me go "oh #$%@!"

Comment

• When did the latest patch come out? I haven't played in 2 days so I wouldn't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Artist View Post
                When did the latest patch come out? I haven't played in 2 days so I wouldn't know.
                It came out yesterday and Diablo was basically down the whole day because of it. It was really sad how lost I was when I came home from work without Diablo to play. I didn't have anything else to do since my assignments for class weren't up yet so I just took a nap.

Comment

• Originally posted by iambunny View Post
                  It came out yesterday and Diablo was basically down the whole day because of it. It was really sad how lost I was when I came home from work without Diablo to play. I didn't have anything else to do since my assignments for class weren't up yet so I just took a nap.
                  Mmmmmm naps... so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Artist View Post
                    Mmmmmm naps... so good.
                    Especially without pants! BAHAHAHA.

Comment

• LOL. Yes...the number of mobs has gone up, for sure. They made me realize that I need new stuff for my DH. I died three times in 2 minutes...It was almost a death spiral.

They still seem to be dropping the same, useless, junk. I had to buy new armor last night...my first orange. Man, I hated doing that. But, I'm not getting the drops I need, at this point.
                      Last edited by darkwolf29a; 05-31-2012, 01:08 PM.
                      "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

• I need new stuff for my DH too. I'm nowhere near ready to tackle Hell. I want to run through Nightmare again for loot and levels.

Comment

• Th'at a very interesting idea. I might have to consider doing that with mine as well. Just to see what I can do. The experience wouldn't hurt, that's for sure.
                          "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

• Well if you need a buddy...

Comment

• I need to see how my DH is coming along but I may have to join you guys lol. The extra money/exp. couldn't help either

Comment

• I'll finally get skype too so I don't have to stop to type.

Also, (TA knows this already), I went to Whimseyshire last night, the fabled unicorn level. Boyfriend got all the items with the agreement that I at least pay for some of the crafting involved (200,000 gold to get to the Nightmare Whimseyshire...). It's really hilarious and totally worth it though, IMO. You get a ton of loot drop too.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X