Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• MalcolmTheCat
    Reply to Cafe Logo
    MalcolmTheCat
    I updated the design to hopefully remove the...unwanted imagery people see, (Istill don't,) and to make the 3 cups aspect of it clearer. I dropped the directional arrow and removed the name (that still...
    Today, 06:08 PM
  • MalcolmTheCat
    Comment on Cafe Logo
    MalcolmTheCat
    Seamas, I didn't get to see the Tesco thing, but, since I live in the US, that's not really a surprise. It does make you wonder how things like that get through. I used to work at a competitor, Sainsbury's....
    Today, 05:51 PM
  • MalcolmTheCat
    Comment on Cafe Logo
    MalcolmTheCat
    I know the owners.
    Today, 05:47 PM
  • seamas
    Reply to Logo critique
    seamas
    Though I am not personally offended by mocking religion or religious figures, your client is a dumbass if they want to use such mockery as a business name.

But as a person...
    Today, 05:43 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Final Art Disclaimer
    kemingMatters
    Pay a lawyer to either review yours or write one up for you.
    Today, 05:40 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOUUUUUUUUUUU PICK ME!!!!!!!!!! *raises hand*
    Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Artist View Post
      OOUUUUUUUUUUU PICK ME!!!!!!!!!! *raises hand*
      Well if you are on tonight, hit me up and we can travel to the land of unicorns and rainbows.
      "I want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares."--Saul Bass

Comment

• Sounds like you're going to drug me up.

I'M IN!

Comment

• Originally posted by iambunny View Post
          If anyone wants a free trip to Whimseyshire I would be happy to take you. I don't have it unlocked for Hell yet though, just normal and nightmare. I can't wait to have it unlocked for Hell. I can't even imagine it in Inferno though, the mobs in Whimseyshire are harder than the rest of the difficulty, so I bet it's ridiculous...
          I'd love to go take a look. But, I still want to get the stuff myself to get there. I'm weird that way...I want to be able to get there any time I want.
          "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

Sounds like you're going to drug me up.

I'M IN!

LMAO...It does.

It reminds me of a joke we use around here...

/in his best druggy voice

I did too much D-S-L during the 70s, man!

"Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

Sounds like you're going to drug me up.

I'M IN!
              LOL. Just as long as there is no zombie-inducing "bath salts" involved. I'm not into zombies.

Comment

• And you play Diablo why??? Act I has more zombies than I have seen in my entire lifetime. LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by darkwolf29a View Post
                  And you play Diablo why??? Act I has more zombies than I have seen in my entire lifetime. LMAO
                  I mean REAL zombies that will actually take my clothes off and eat my face. (I forsee this going straight to the OOC thread lmao).

Give me all the animated zombies you want.

Comment

I mean REAL zombies that will actually take my clothes off.
                    That's one helluva fantasy bunny

Comment

• Well I was referring to the zombie guy and his victim both being naked but it definitely sounds that way lmao.

Comment

• Uh umm...errrr...aaaaaaa

Lol

Comment

• Man.

TOO. MUCH. DIABLO.

despite the short comings of this iteration (DiabWoW) I love it. It's a great game but falls very short of something deserving of the Diablo name due to its art-direction.

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER!!!

Killing off Deckard was such a stupid thing to do. I hated Leah and was mortified that they gave Diablo a set of ****.

Lvl 60 Wiz with mid-range gear putting out 10K DPS with 5.5K armour. Because of this I have taken to farming inferno for decent gear with an average MF % of 100. (Re-gearing with cheap stuff from AH).

Suffering due to a 300 ping. Blizzard has shafted this part of the world in terms of servers. We're lumped with the US and only get half decent pings when you all get into bed. The servers go off in our peak playing time for maintenance and when a patch is released we are the last to be given it which means the servers are unavailable to us for at least a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by jld View Post
                            Man.

TOO. MUCH. DIABLO.

despite the short comings of this iteration (DiabWoW) I love it. It's a great game but falls very short of something deserving of the Diablo name due to its art-direction.

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER!!!

Killing off Deckard was such a stupid thing to do. I hated Leah and was mortified that they gave Diablo a set of ****.

Lvl 60 Wiz with mid-range gear putting out 10K DPS with 5.5K armour. Because of this I have taken to farming inferno for decent gear with an average MF % of 100. (Re-gearing with cheap stuff from AH).

Suffering due to a 300 ping. Blizzard has shafted this part of the world in terms of servers. We're lumped with the US and only get half decent pings when you all get into bed. The servers go off in our peak playing time for maintenance and when a patch is released we are the last to be given it which means the servers are unavailable to us for at least a day.
                            Ahh, Leah. I hated her too, though Diablo's boobies give me a good laugh.

Sorry to hear about your ping issues though! That would drive me nuts.

Comment

Ahh, Leah. I hated her too, though Diablo's boobies give me a good laugh.

Sorry to hear about your ping issues though! That would drive me nuts.

I still think they should had Diablo make some mention of that. It is hilarious. During Diablo I and II, the demon was a guy...all muscled up. Now...Boobies!!! I nearly fell out of my chair. My wife had no idea until I told her. She still didn't think it was that funny.

Comment

• This post is full of win.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X