Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• <b>
    Reply to How to choose a scanner?
    <b>
    I agree, the Canoscan is a good scanner -- especially for the price. I've bought a couple of Epson Perfection V700 Photo Scanners for work, and would do so again if they're still made. They've been very...
    Today, 03:54 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to [ Logo Critique ] Period or not at the end of the tagline?
    PanToshi
    Adding my vote for keeping it.
    Today, 03:31 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Glad to Be Here Now!
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF Tess

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Today, 02:44 AM
  • PanToshi
    Comment on Where do you find talent?
    PanToshi
    Yep, like I said, freelancers who are hoping to work full-time for the company for which they are occasionally freelancing are unemployed designers who are freelancing until they find full-time work.
    Today, 02:40 AM
  • MichaelWied
    Comment on Where do you find talent?
    MichaelWied
    The "freelancers" are basically there to be called in if a big project comes up and they need the extra hand, and these are designers hoping to get a full time spot at the company.
    Today, 01:51 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally hit Level 60 and Inferno last night. As soon as I hit 60 I changed around all my gear, god what a difference it makes as soon as you hit the top level. The weapons get incredibly strong I believe I'm doing around 17K DPS w/ 40K HP. I whipped through ActIV super fast and thought once again "alright... the next difficulty can't be that bad" But holy mother... Right away I noticed it.

Unlike a friend of mine I didn't get completely raped by the first rare mob I saw (I actually beat them) but yes... it's pretty tough.
    Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

• Yeah, boyfriend has been playing inferno but he's stuck in Act II until he can farm up a few million gold for better items. I'm level 58 with my barb so I'm just about there. I'll definitely need to invest in some new gear though.

I haven't played my DH much lately. She's level 51 and just sitting there lol. I've been doing a lot with my WD and really enjoying it, which is why I still don't have anyone to 60 haha.

I need to start limiting myself to just an hour of Diablo a day during the week. I am getting my butt kicked with this theory class and need to invest more time so that I'm actually doing work I'm proud of and not just turning stuff in lol.
      "I want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares."--Saul Bass

Comment

• I started D3 about 2 weeks ago, had a week vacation last week, but I have a 35 monk at the moment.
        Last edited by Navian; 06-12-2012, 12:39 AM.
        pas·sion
        If there is no passion in your life, then have you already lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you, and you will find great things happen for you, to you, and because of you.
        -T. Alan Armstrong

Comment

• Post up your username. I'll add you.

I did get my first Orange item last. It's a half way decent item called Leoric's Crown.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/leorics-crown
          "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

• Originally posted by darkwolf29a View Post
            Post up your username. I'll add you.

I did get my first Orange item last. It's a half way decent item called Leoric's Crown.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/leorics-crown
            Ooo so exciting! I haven't found any oranges since my first one. Boyfriend still has 6 and was complaining last night that he hasn't found one in forever (it's been about 4 days...).

I'm sooooooo close to 60 and inferno with my barb. In Act IV hell now and level 59. Sooooo close...

Comment

• I finished my night with an Act 3/4 run in Normal. It's experience any way. Diablo is now my biatch!! LOL So, it's off to Nightmare again, to see how far I can get through.
              "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

• I'm level 60 and Inferno with my barb now.

Time to go shopping so that I actually stand a chance at Inferno. I do 12-13k damage, but I only have 30k life and abysmal resistance. Need moar stuffs.

Boyfriend is in Act III inferno last night with his wizard. I watched the Belial battle, it was ridiculous.

Comment

• I'm doing 18k damage with 44k life and I'm getting absolutely demolished... :s

I'm worried I'm going to have to shell out some serious cash for a 900dps weapon soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Artist View Post
                    I'm doing 18k damage with 44k life and I'm getting absolutely demolished... :s

I'm worried I'm going to have to shell out some serious cash for a 900dps weapon soon.
                    Yeah, I don't even have that much money now. Only about 800k gold I think. Probably could buy enough gear to get my way through Act 1, but doubtful that I could get much further. I have no idea how people get the millions and millions of gold (without buying it) that the auction house is asking for the really good stuff.

Edit: I just keep hoping that boyfriend will find good stuff in Act 3 and just give it to me.
                    Last edited by iambunny; 06-13-2012, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• Hahaha I wish I had a girlfriend that played D3... trade sex for items?

I sold an item last night for 200K so I was quite happy about that... I think I just need to rethink how my skills are ATM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Artist View Post
                        Hahaha I wish I had a girlfriend that played D3... trade sex for items?

I sold an item last night for 200K so I was quite happy about that... I think I just need to rethink how my skills are ATM.
                        LOL. I have a boyfriend who cooks (well) and cleans (not so well, but he tries), so our awesomeness balances.

I have a rare amulet that boyfriend said could probably sell for 750k. It's got ridiculous stats for the level. It's an item I gave to him to use on his monk a long time ago and I told him I want it back when he's done with it lol. Or if he sells it I need the cash.

Comment

• Only played for a few short hours this weekend. After the garage sale was done for the day...it was melt time!! LOL

Maybe tonight...or may be basement cleaning...depending on what the wife wants to do. LOL

Comment

• I didn't play too much this weekend either. On Saturday we drove 4 hours round trip to pick out our puppy (he's gorgeous and we are naming him Vinny ) and then I worked on homework for pretty much the entire rest of the day. I played a decent amount yesterday after I got all my homework done and did the grocery shopping though.

I plan on doing a lot tonight. I started a Monk and I really like him. I've been getting pretty sick of my Barb and WD haha. Boyfriend (aka THE boyfriend, Mister Fart, Shoopy...) beat Ghom last night on Inferno. 18 BILLION life he had. O_O

Comment

• I GOT MY FIRST LEGENDARY! WOOOOT!

It's a ring that's sorta "meh" but hell... it sells for around 2 million on the AH so I'm happy hahaa! I basically farmed through Act I Inferno all weekend with a friend of mine. Found some decent stuff but apparently all the good stuff is in Act III and on.

Comment

• WOOOOO congrats!

Shoopy was farming Act III Inferno last night and kept finding level 51 rare crossbows with Strength. He was pissed lol. I don't think he found anything good in about 3 hours of farming.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X