Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh... and for any Starcraft Fans, go to Google and type in "Zerg Rush"

Enjoy the fun.
    Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

I haven't done as much playing as I used to, but I prefer FPS, like Unreal Tournament, AvP, Star Trek Elite Force, etc. Sci -Fi kind of FPS. I do spend more time playing Warbirds though, an excellent WWII flight sim.
      "I love deadlines. I love the 'whooshing' sound they make when they go by." - Doug Adams
      LinkedIn

Comment

damn satch, you really do like that game huh?

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Have officially stopped playing Skyrim. Got about 30 hours into it - it just started to get really samey and a bit grindy. I kept doing too many side quests until I became really powerful and everything got a tad too easy.

Now I'm playing the crap out of Arkham City. So good!

Comment

Originally posted by Paj View Post
            Have officially stopped playing Skyrim. Got about 30 hours into it - it just started to get really samey and a bit grindy. I kept doing too many side quests until I became really powerful and everything got a tad too easy.

Now I'm playing the crap out of Arkham City. So good!
            Skyrim expansion coming soon. I believe its going to be about the snow elves and how they became the underground demon guys (forgot the name).

Bethesda is also working on an elder scrolls mmo, but I'm still waiting till bioshock 3 is released in October.
            "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

Can't pancaking wait for Bioshock 3

Comment

Originally posted by Typically View Post
                i think half the fun is going back and beating your friends scores. i've got top spot on most of the tracks bring it Satch!
                You can have easy and medium - how about extreme?!
                SIZE DOES MATTER!

Comment

hahahaha those tracks are tough! you've bested most of my scores anyway

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

Comment

Those tracks are tough - I am happy I was even able to finish one of them, over 100 faults later!
                    SIZE DOES MATTER!

Comment

Diablo 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've already downloaded and installed...just waiting for the 15th now.

ANyone else going to play?
                      "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

Originally posted by darkwolf29a View Post
                        Diablo 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've already downloaded and installed...just waiting for the 15th now.

ANyone else going to play?
                        Yep Same boat as you, just waiting for midnight

Comment

not me, I have far too many things to do ... I would lose months to that game.

I am waiting for winter unless a couple of my friends pick it up earlier.
                          Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
                          http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

new maps for MW3 tomorrow!!

Comment

D3 comes out tonight at midnight... sweet baby jesus.

I took the day off tomorrow so you guys will probably have to designate another n00b for the day. Full nerd mode.

Comment

^^We'll just treat you like twice as much of a n00b on Wednesday.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                                Working...
                                X