Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Momoshy
    Reply to Logo motorcycle magazine
    Momoshy
    Hey, what kind of magazine is this?
    Because, when I think of motorcycles, I think of very macho men, Heavy metal, tatooed men on Harley Davidson style, which I relate to a heavy, raw and straight...
    Today, 03:01 PM
  • Momoshy
    Reply to Is this too harsh?
    Momoshy
    I will give you a general advice in life, never reject by writing means. Always call, unless you have the social abilites of Sheldon Cooper.

Writing messages always come across harsher than...
    Today, 02:46 PM
  • creare
    Logo motorcycle magazine
    creare
    the name to use is moto rivista, motorcycle magazine. the handlebars represents the letter t

Today, 02:30 PM
  • creare
    Reply to Personal Logo Critique
    creare
    should be made more 'compact, too long that font in my opinion .
    in small as is? the two initials I would give more 'strong.
    Today, 02:26 PM
  • Lucifer
    Reply to New Here
    Lucifer
    Welcome aboard. If you want to make this your career, you'll need to get a degree.
    Today, 01:08 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Carols for the disturbed

I found these on another forum I belong to, and thought a few people here might enjoy them too. I got a good laugh

CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE DISTURBED ~

* 1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
    * 2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are
    * 3. Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas
    * 4. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
    * 5. Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and... Trees and.....
    * 6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me
    * 7. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
    * 8. Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why
    * 9. Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent night, Holy oooh look at the Froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?
    * 10. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells
    I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.
    -Louisa May Alcott

Ha ha very funny. Those are great!

The first one reminds of Bill Murray in What About Bob. He tells the mental hospital staff his valentines day poem

Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    I'm a schizophrenic
    And so am I

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

LOL!! Nice! I quite enjoyed the ADD song....
      Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
      | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
      | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Fa la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
        Working...
        X