Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this looks cool!

http://laughingsquid.com/chromatic-t...ghing+Squid%29

“The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

That's really interesting Brie!
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

It's a lovely 'objet trouvé' (as quote the artist's statement), but I could get no verification that it can actually 'print' colours, as suggested by that laughing squid page. I think it's just a funky sculpture piece.

But fun!

Comment

yeah, I wondered if it really worked also.
        “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

Very neat....now when I type letters with "colourful language" I won't feel so bad.
          Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
          | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
          | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Oooh that is cool

Comment

Very cool, indeed.
              "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

Oh my! very neat-o!
                Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
                - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
                  Reply to Would like critique of my site.
                  PrintDriver
                  Only the one instance where the marker line didn't go to the first paragraph marred what was a really fun experience.
                  I sort of like the story premise too. Are you going to continue it?
                  Today, 03:25 PM
                • PrintDriver
                  Reply to Problem with name that is a colour I can't use
                  PrintDriver
                  Where I went to high school, one of the school colors was maroon. In football, our arch enemy had a school color that was called cardinal (red). Didn't stop the two teams from playing on the same field....
                  Today, 03:08 PM
                • systemx17
                  Problem with name that is a colour I can't use
                  systemx17
                  I am reaching out as I have a unique problem that my own mind seems to be stuck on. I have a sports group named Crimson that I am trying create an overlay for their videos they are going to publish. The...
                  Today, 01:46 PM
                • John G
                  Reply to Would like critique of my site.
                  John G
                  Make it reveal on scroll. Not on roll over of the center. I ended up doing the fromer. I know that kind of sucks to find an event for, but I scrolled all the way down before I saw anything.
                  Today, 01:40 PM
                • John G
                  Reply to Any suggestions most Welcome.!
                  John G
                  No.
                  Kitchwitch, that's a full on ban post.
                  Unless that changed today vs. yesterday. (my view ended up having a chat program for 'help' or whatever, and they do everything! even print!). Meh....
                  Today, 01:20 PM
                GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                Working...
                X