Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this looks cool!

http://laughingsquid.com/chromatic-t...ghing+Squid%29

“The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

That's really interesting Brie!
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

It's a lovely 'objet trouvé' (as quote the artist's statement), but I could get no verification that it can actually 'print' colours, as suggested by that laughing squid page. I think it's just a funky sculpture piece.

But fun!

Comment

yeah, I wondered if it really worked also.
        “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

Very neat....now when I type letters with "colourful language" I won't feel so bad.
          Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
          | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
          | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Oooh that is cool

Comment

Very cool, indeed.
              "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

Oh my! very neat-o!
                Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
                - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• gilbertonia
                  Reply to What makes this ad. design awesome?
                  gilbertonia
                  It is not perfect in any way. It did grab my attention though and got the message across (the importance of having all the medical information in a hospital in one place (database). The design concept...
                  Today, 12:23 AM
                • B
                  B
                  As a psychotherapist, do you think the rather cold, medical look of the ads you liked, would resonate with your prospective clients? Or would a softer approach that stressed competency, understanding...
                  Yesterday, 11:20 PM
                • gilbertonia
                  Comment on What makes this ad. design awesome?
                  gilbertonia
                  You're right. I liked the design concept itself (how it grabbed my attention). I know getting attention is just a start but that much it did.
                  Yesterday, 11:11 PM
                • B
                  B
                  Awesome is whether or not the ads get the result the ads are intended to achieve. What might be awesome for one purpose could easily miss the mark for the next. The aesthetic part of the design, which...
                  Yesterday, 11:07 PM
                • gilbertonia
                  gilbertonia
                  Thank you ! Please show me some ad. designs that you personally think are awesome. I'm curious..
                  Yesterday, 10:58 PM
                GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                Working...
                X