Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another shooting at Virginia Tech

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/wdbj7-repo...,7258349.story

This hits close to home not just because it's a local school, and not just because I grew up being a Virginia Tech fan, but also because I was up there this morning interviewing for a job and literally drove right through where one of the shootings occurred.
    http://brokenspokedesign.com

o_O Oh, wow. Pending details.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

O pancake! not again, please...
      Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

Jesus... This is just messed up.
        Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

Crap...I know a couple people there.

Comment

Here's a preliminary story. A policeman and the gunman were the two deaths, everyone else is OK. http://t.co/WDDXMbtq
            This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
            "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

I don't think I have any connections after reading, but dang it. I hate that it keeps happening and happening.

Comment

Info on the murdered officer. http://www.vtnews.vt.edu/articles/20...ememoriam.html

Comment

Damn, he had 5 kids...
                  Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• kruze
                    Transform Palette in Illustrator CS
                    kruze
                    hi. yes I know it's old so pls don't critique. my issue... draw a circle for example... want size 30mm x 30mm... when I type this into the transform palett it automatically changes the sizes to something...
                    Today, 09:16 PM
                  • kruze
                    Reply to hello
                    kruze
                    Read it. thanks
                    Today, 09:04 PM
                  • kruze
                    Reply to realistic fairy floss/cotton candy
                    kruze
                    hmmm... well I'm just try to help a charity. they don't know all the sizes it will be used at, hence why I wanted to use illustrator. I don't have in design. trying to do what I can with what I have.
                    Today, 09:03 PM
                  • tyhoppy
                    Print Coverage Average for Printing Jobs
                    tyhoppy
                    We're using a digital printer for short-run jobs and I have created a job calculator, but not sure what coverage % for C,M,Y,K to use as an average for jobs to quote customers when I don't see the artwork...
                    Today, 08:42 PM
                  • Protagonist
                    Reply to Vinyl Design Critique.
                    Protagonist
                    I like the first version the best. The sidebar with the two birds at the bottom seems the most appealing to me. The album is called disappear and the lines in the electrical tower "disappear"...
                    Today, 08:27 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                  Working...
                  X