Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Alexander.aXy
    Reply to From Architect House Plan to Realistic 3D model
    Alexander.aXy
    Thanks guys,

I thought i could do it in 24h, but i realised meanwhile that it was impossible. The software are complicated enough.. I had a friend to help me and i was able to show it to...
    Today, 10:29 AM
  • sybli
    Comment on How well do you see color? (fun & games)
    sybli
    The highest I managed was 35. But I think the levels are generated by the program and there will be a new level as long as there is still time left on the clock, no matter how fast you are.
    Today, 09:20 AM
  • sybli
    Comment on How well do you see color? (fun & games)
    sybli
    I have noticed the same thing with me, only with dark green. I'm averaging 25 but I made it to 35 only once and that was a lucky streak without any dark greens whatsoever.
    Today, 09:18 AM
  • fynch
    Reply to Help with logo "fynch"
    fynch
    Here are some of the other Idea's I've had roughly made up in illustrator. I also tried another variant of the original logo, editing the font a little bit and sticking to the egg idea rather than the...
    Today, 06:31 AM
  • fynch
    Reply to Help with logo "fynch"
    fynch
    Hi guys thanks for all the input,

@Kitchwitch thank you for the welcome Ill go over and check out the rules now, glad to know I wasn't having computer errors in posting this.
    Today, 04:44 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey strangers, been busy... impregnating my wife

Hey everyone, I'm still busy and haven't had the time I used to for checking out the boards, but I do have an RSS feed of it that I check from time to time. Anyways, since I did get to know a lot of you on here I thought I'd share with you all that we are expecting a little pirate next july.

I'll say that I'll try to visit more, and hopefully I'll mean it.
    My Site

Atta boy, Carter! Congrats! Glad to see you around the GDF again.

Comment

Whooooooop. Hey Carter, good to see you again.

And congrats!!!!

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

Congratulations Carter & Wife!!!!!

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Congrats Carter!!

It's tempting to make a bunch of "climb aboard" and "Hoist the mizzen mast" jokes...but I'll keep it classy and stop here!
          Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
          | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
          | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Originally posted by Bladez View Post
            Congrats Carter!!

It's tempting to make a bunch of "climb aboard" and "Hoist the mizzen mast" jokes...but I'll keep it classy and stop here!
            Why you being a jerk?

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

Hey Carter, good to see you. Congratulations to your family. And finally, there will be an ARRRRRHHH in July!
              This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
              "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Congrats on the achievement!
                It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Man, sometimes I wish we had had just a little more trouble with our duplication system.

Both my kids were pretty much the result of heatseekers. Due to unusual circumstances, we can be certain that they were both the result of beginner's luck.

I mean, maybe just another few months of really trying, you know?

My last little pirate's off to university next fall! Where does the time fly? Probably with the damn albatross.

So Mr. C., don't be a stranger... just be strange.

Comment

Never having procreated ... but having Mothered plenty ... all my little ones are growing up too. The oldest is in college the 13 and 14 year old just had their first formal dance. The youngest girl is now in middle school and the baby starts school in the fall.

All my youngin's are growing up! I can remember holding Mikey in one hand ... now I can't even pick him up with two

Comment

Hooray!!

(wow everyone around me is having babies/getting impregnated...lolz)
                      Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
                      - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

uh oh look out Ang

Comment

Congrats!
                          Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat View Post
                            uh oh look out Ang
                            Oh God! That's it, I'm done drinking the water.... found out last weekend my bff is preggo too! ACK!
                            Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
                            - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

lol must be something in the air ... I'd be careful with deep inhales for a while too

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X