Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Lucifer
    Reply to Logo for a supplement company
    Lucifer
    I, personally, don't like the dumbbell idea. Check out ON and Dymatize. The dumbbell logo would look good if your client owned a gym.
    Today, 01:06 PM
  • mrbambocha
    Reply to Making a button with <table>
    mrbambocha
    Great! Thanks alot!
    Today, 10:05 AM
  • B
    B
    I'm thinking that tagging a supplement product with the initials BS might not be the best marketing strategy.
    Today, 06:36 AM
  • Danx
    Your thoughts on this logo?
    Danx
    Hello,

Please tell your honest thoughts on this logo. This is my first logo.

UPlace is a shopping centre. The "U" can stand for "Ungasan", the...
    Today, 06:33 AM
  • vaprarts
    vaprarts
    I feel the colors seperate the image losing the dumbell look from being the instant thought.. I think you would have better luck if you made the weights be different sizes. I feel this would show a dumbell...
    Today, 03:58 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Battle of Great Bridge Friday!!

Happy Friday everyone

Have a great weekend!!!

Originally posted by garricks View Post
    STFU & go drink a Moosehead.
    Originally posted by kemingMatters View Post
    Lol, call me a rebel then... cause I'll drop shadow your sunlight into a gradient mesh
    Originally posted by KitchWitch View Post
    What about the days I come to work and I'm an 11 designer, but due to my client's 'ideas,' I end up producing 5 end products? Where did the extra 6 go??? I hate math.
    Originally posted by eugenetyson View Post
    I can only think perhaps they rang the religious hotline and all they heard was "OH GOD OH GOD OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!"
    Originally posted by Bladez View Post
    I'd like to rate myself as 'R' (18A in Canada) because PG-13 will get me arrested...
    Originally posted by Broacher View Post
    Oh yeah. (Ho-hum) Yeah. I used to model once too. Swimsuits. Beach. That sort of thing.

(You know that guy in that famous ad... the one who gets sand kicked in his face?)
    Originally posted by gr31v View Post
    There is one thing that i remember until now and i cannt stop laughing. (there are these mistekes also!). Well i m from Greece and my company gave my to translate a box we were making to english. It was going to USA for export. Organic pasta for kids. But when the job was done deliverd etc i realise that i havent write oragnic pasta but orgasmic pasta.. So you understund! Good luck..
    Originally posted by BJMRGTIVR6 View Post
    I love that question! "what do you think if we did this?" (like there really is a "we")

I rarely use that line "I already thought of that and it won't look good, that's why I tried this version"
    Originally posted by Nobert View Post
    Turns out I've been in therapy to help me be a worse graphic designer, or at least to keep from becoming a better one.

Originally posted by Magnus
    For all of you who feel like a doughnut amongst a sea of doughnuts, like you're nothing special.

It's ok...have a doughnut, you'll feel better! And hey, your mommy i'm sure, still loves you!
    Originally posted by jimintn
    Tom Cruise told me to say,no, wait.....

Sorry, it wasn't Tom Cruise, it was one of the other voices in my head.

Of course, it could be that the voices are not in my head, but what I think is my head, is actually someone else's head and I'm just one of their voices.
    Originally posted by jimking
    I have a large sign on top of my computer at work that says "DON'T ANNOY THE CRAZY PERSON" also a sign that reads "NO HOVERING" and another that reads "MICROSOFT FREE".

thanks for the quotes kool,

glad this week is coming to a close, actually I'll be glad when it's the new year or at least the start of xmas holidays. One more week and everyone will remember they need corporate holiday cards or what have you before the xmas...
    Design is not decoration.

Comment

Happy Friday Gang!!!

Thanks for the laughs Mr. Kool once again ... those classics are crackin' me up

On my way to take my sister to work ... but I'll be back

Have a safe and happy weekend everyone!

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Done at 4:30
        Company Xmas party at 5:00 in the cafeteria.

Drinking like a fish until 11:30 - OPEN BAR!

Probably hitting up the bar at 12

Happy Friday ya'll. Be good.
        Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

It's a beautiful, clear day in Gotham, so I'm taking the day off to get some outdoor shots and away from the horse carcass.

Have a fun weekend folks!
          Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

Headed to mom's tomorrow to put up her Xmas decorations. My husband just downloaded the new Star Wars MMORPG, so I doubt he'll surface in the next few weeks which means ME TIME!

I'm also going to make one of these - http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wefcq1Clzx...HandPrints.jpg - for my sister for Xmas (getting a baby to uncurl those little fingers to trace a hand print is NOT easy). Plus I snagged the outfit he wore home from the hospital, so I'm thinking shadow box. Crafting weekend. No math.
            Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

happy tgif !!!
              "After all is said and done, more is said than done."
              Aesop

Comment

Great quotes. Brought back memories

Also, going to London tomorrow. Going to be grrrrrrrreeeeeeeat.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

I'm conducting a pre-holiday workshop for "Men who stare at cleavage too much during times of religious reverence".

Sorry RKK, you're not invited.

Comment

wooot wooooooot! happy friday and thanks for the quotes kool!

after weeks of working on catalogs the last one finally got approved today. looking forward to having a few brews and playing some xbox tonight. gonna put up xmas stuff tomorrow, and might make a pot roast for sunday dinner.

have a great friday everyone!!!!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

wow, week is done!

Thanks Kool for kwotes.

Tonight meeting at Famous Dave's for BBQ dinner, then to Mall for pictures with Santa (well, Luke will get photos).

Saturday = Christmas Tree picking (from home depot/lowes) and decorating it

Sunday = NFL Game. My wife bought tickets to the Indy vs Ravens Game. it'll be cold but fun. (not too cold though)
                      Dribbble Page
                      Behance Portfolio
                      Linkedin Profile

Comment

Oh Friday....we don't see each other NEARLY enough!

Thanks for the Quotage, Monsieur Kool. It is muchly appreciated!

Weekend:
                        • Tonight - chill out at home and relax

• Saturday - photo shoot with friends around the city and at the zoo for their "zoo-lights" special

• Sunday - cleaning up around the house. then spending the evening relaxing and not thinking about anything beyond "what movie to watch", and "Beer or Rye?" Possibly shooting self in face to avoid work on Monday.

Have a great weekend e'erybody!
                        Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                        | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
                        | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Happy Friday funny people!!
                          Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
                          The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
                          I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Yeah for quotes!!
                            Thanks Kool! Always appreciate the work you put into this for us all to enjoy.

Bladez pretty much summed it up. Though hopefully I can avoid him knocking himself off just to avoid work. There's gotta be a more effective way of avoiding work. lol.
                            I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

I've really haven't been here at all this week aside from a brief appearance yesterday, I see I've missed a lot. I'm swamped right now, but wanted to pop my head and say HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

blog/portfolio

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X