X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adios my fellow designers....

I'm bidding a fare-the-well as I am off to try something new with my life.

My position with my current employer has been made redundant and rather than pound the pavement for other design work (or venturing out on my own) I've decided to try another line of work. It's no career, but it's fun, entertaining and very people oriented work.

If the mood strikes me I may pop my head in from time to time.

Cheers mates!
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, it's already tomorrow in Australia"

Photography

Cheers Donna, and good luck. You know we're always here for you.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Good luck with the change of direction.

Is it training pups for the puppy circus? That would be fun, entertaining and very people (and pup) oriented work.
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

If it's a change in direction from graphic design, we can safely rule out proctology.

Good luck with your new journey Donna.

And don't forget all the little people that helped you get there, to your new success.

You know.... whatisface, and whoozermacalit. Etc.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
        Working...
        X