No announcement yet.

This reminded me of Buda

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This reminded me of Buda

Hello... My name is Kittie and I'm a Font-a-holic.

Lol. Our Internet cable has been fodder for bunnies on more than one occasion. Only bunnies don't say "oops", they say "whut".
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

LMAO! That's awesome.
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

lmao Buda
        Hello... My name is Kittie and I'm a Font-a-holic.

Latest Topics

• KitchWitch
          Reply to Learning Languages Online Service
          Hi JDS404 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
          Today, 04:24 PM
        • JDS404
          Learning Languages Online Service
          I am starting up a new learning languages online service called 'Ablas' (from the Spanish 'hablas' - to talk) and have created this logo...

​What do you think about this...
          Today, 03:45 PM
        • Craig B
          Reply to 17 tri fold template with lip
          Craig B
          What B said ...
          Today, 03:41 PM
        • B
          Reply to 17 tri fold template with lip
          I'm not sure why you need a template. Just get a sheet of paper, cut it to the size you want, fold it up the way you want it, measure where the folds are, then reproduce those measurements in InDesig...
          Today, 03:35 PM
        • Ray12
          Comment on How to land your first internship?
          What did you write in the cover letter if you weren't asking for an internship until the end? Just about learning from the company?

Did you mention what time you'd be calling to follow up?...
          Today, 03:11 PM

Incredible Stock
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings