X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Kool Tune

I just finished up a new tune. So far the reviews have been kinda bad but I still kinda like it. As usual I play all the bass, guitar and keyboards if not good at least loud.

The Day it All Made Sense

I don't know why it would get bad reviews ... I liked it a lot

But, I always like your music

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Thanks Red

Actually based on some of the points brought up on a music forum I did some tweaks. I cut out a few things that did make it better.

Comment

I like it.

I can so picture this in a movie soundtrack!

Comment

I don't how you'll take this Kool, but it's real good stuff to stick on in the background while writing!

Despite the hellish onslaught of Xmas-musak and the like, one of the under-appreciated aspects of the Christmas season is that it represents a major opportunity for people to sample, experience, and broaden their tastes with real musical experiences beyond the big main, commercial mainstreams.

If you're on a budget, it's amazing too what great talent can be enjoyed for the price of a couple bags of groceries, or a donation at local benefit concerts. And no matter how curmudgeony I become, there's absolutely nothing more Christmas-stirring than to hear the point-blank performance of a very young elementary school choir.

Comment

Heh heh, I'll take it. Thanks Broach.

Comment

Very nice Kool. I like it.
              "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

Thanks Dis

Comment

Put me in the "like" column.
                  This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                  "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Thanks Gar

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                    Working...
                    X