Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeling the chill? How about a half marathon on ice and snow... in your bare feet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling the chill? How about a half marathon on ice and snow... in your bare feet?

http://wimp.com/theiceman/

Man, my teeth start chattering just watching this.

Sure wish I could do that with my thermostat. Amazing.

Oh man ... I've run out side to get the mail or put out the dog with bare feet in the snow and cold ... but that's a bit much. I couldn't handle that for more than a few seconds

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

I've heard about that guy before. Though I read that he has some sort of physical anomaly that doesn't allow him to feel the cold or be affected by it. Maybe it is the Force.

I ran barefoot in the snow once on a drunken dare. But I got to warm my feet up in a hot bathtub with a cute boy after. There has to be a payoff, lol.
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Brr!

Comment

Wow that is nuts!!! So cool!
          Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
          - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

that's amazing.
            "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Tuan
              Does anyone design T-Shirts and have their E-Store?
              Tuan
              Id like to use my free time when I'm off work/over the weekends to make some extra income. Looking for something that I don't need to invest too much money on... only time. I don't want a part time job...
              Today, 06:38 PM
            • MumboJum73
              Reply to b2 business card grid
              MumboJum73
              haha that's hilarious. I taught a University Graduate how to read a ruler once...made me feel so smart! she had simple never been shown.lol

http://digitallizard.com/ --- I don't know what...
              Today, 06:12 PM
            • pilotguy251
              Tips on a redesign of my logo/watermark?
              pilotguy251
              Hey guys, a few years ago I created this logo/watermark for the purpose of overlaying over my YouTube videos and photos on my Flickr. My skills were pretty basic back then, and have improved a little...
              Today, 05:14 PM
            • MumboJum73
              Reply to Looking for some feedback
              MumboJum73
              Slab Serifs can work for this but watch when you run the serifs together and the shapes they create. The negative space of these kinds of heavy fonts play a big part in the overall look. I would get away...
              Today, 04:55 PM
            • calebninja
              Reply to Help with the lost website!
              calebninja
              The FTP log in will be different than the Wordpress log in and usually will require a host name, user name, and password. If you don't have that information then you're out of luck because you cannot...
              Today, 04:47 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X