• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let it snow ...

Go to Google and type Let It Snow

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

LOL @ Defrost!
    Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
    - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

yep .. that cracked me up too

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Defrost cracked me up too!
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Click & drag your mouse like you're using the eraser tool in Photoshop...it's like an ice scraper!
          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

OOiieee real snow!
            It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

That's fun!
              "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

yay! Nice find, Kittie
                Want to know what a true friend is? One who walks in when the world walks out.

Comment

Sadly, that's probably the only snow I'll see this year. Last year we got exactly zero snow. Places to the north, south, east, and west of us all got feet of snow. We got not a single flake.

I blame the large concentration of rednecks here...
                  http://brokenspokedesign.com

Comment

Cosmo your post made me laugh.

I don't live that far North of you (I'm on the Delmarva peninsula in MD) and I was thinking as I read that we got a lot of snow last year and we have a heavy concentration of rednecks here too.
                    I could give you a dose
                    but it would never come close
                    to the rage built up inside of me
                    fist in the air in the land of hypocrisy

Comment

These Google things never work for me
                      I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.
                      -Louisa May Alcott

Comment

Me neither iggee....I get this:

Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                        | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
                        | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

I feel left out, lol
                          I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.
                          -Louisa May Alcott

Comment

Did you actually do it from www.google.com? and not the google bar or something?

Or try this link http://www.google.com/search?source=...l1.5.1.0.1l8l0

If it doesn't work, don't feel to bad.. It's only the coolest thing I've ever seen in my whole existence.
                            "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

I blame my old-ass computer at work that won't let me update shit, so I can't ever see any of this cool type stuff (I can't even watch youtube videos on FB...I have to actually visit the site itself)
                              Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                              | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
                              | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X