• Show
Clear All

• Man Turns Home into Pirate Village

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-718409?hpt=hp_bn2

blog/portfolio

I wish I had a pirate village in my yard

Comment

arrrrg! Ahoy me mateys!

I loooove pirates, I would love a pirate village. I hope for (my kids sakes of course...) that I have kids that like pirates too so I can get a climb on thingy for "them" to play on
      Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
      - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• l.lail
        Reply to help with identifying pattern
        l.lail
        thanks for the input, I ended up tracing the pattern, I personally don't think its camo so that's why I asked, appreciate it guys
        Today, 12:47 PM
      • B
        B
        I'm not sure what you mean by identifying and figuring out the pattern. If you're trying to recreate the camouflage-like, shadowy shapes, it would take less time to redraw them than to write a post asking...
        Today, 11:43 AM
      • Jürgen
        App Menu Design (4 Seasons)
        Jürgen
        Hello everyone!
        I want to share the menu design of my new Android Game Waveline with you. It consists of four different stages which represent the four seasons. (Sprouting Spring, Sizzling Summer,...
        Today, 11:11 AM
      • Lord Daz
        Illustrator: "colored" grain effect?
        Lord Daz
        Hi

I would like add a "retro style" to to my illustration with a grain effect. How could I have a "colored" grain effect? I apply a gradient (from red to white) to my...
        Today, 07:55 AM
      • PrintDriver
        PrintDriver
        It's probably a gray camouflage stock texture multiplied over a burlap texture multiplied over vector art of bricks.
        You can get gray camo textures just about any stock site.
        For example,...
        Today, 07:16 AM

Incredible Stock
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X