Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Can anyone help identifying this script typeface?
    KitchWitch
    Hi Eann and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 03:00 PM
  • Pat Angelo
    Reply to Laptop Bags
    Pat Angelo
    Yeah,go to shop and choose a suitable.
    Today, 01:32 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Christmas cards
    PrintDriver
    Yeah, it's too bad new designers don't know them.
    I had a couple sub-vendor printers go completely offline for two weeks in November due to a Christmas crush. They didn't take any new orders for...
    Today, 01:07 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Christmas cards
    PrintDriver
    You shouldn't be looking on google images... at least not without expecting to pursue permission to use the images. Google images is NOT a stock site, though some stock shows up in it.

There...
    Today, 01:01 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to How to choose a good graphic design for a web design company?
    PrintDriver
    Very strange. You want someone to tell you how to set up a site so YOU will benefit?
    The Graphic Design part sounds like it will be very important to the success of your site.
    How much money...
    Today, 12:54 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever Wonder Why Your Deliveries Arrive Broken?

Here's why:

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c3#...-gone-wild.cnn

blog/portfolio

I thought your link was going to show me this.

Comment

OMG! That's hysterical!

blog/portfolio

Comment

What the heck was in that box... a gyroscope? Strange that no other packages came along in all that time.

I saw that CNN one too Virgo. I think that with as many drivers as those companys employ a few are bound to be jerks. I've never actually had any damaged deliveries.

Comment

Our proofreader recently had ordered a package that was supposed to be signed for, but she'd forgotten to give her newer address. The UPS guy left it at the front door of their old place. Problem is, the house HAS no front door. Hurricane Irene dropped a tree on the house and it's in obvious shambles: tarp over the whole house, debris everywhere, and a big sign on the front that says CONDEMNED. It's clear no one lives in this house. Granted she didn't update her address, but you'd think if someone went to deliver something to a house that's been destroyed and needed a signature, the last thing he'd do is just leave it in front of the wreckage.

blog/portfolio

Comment

LMAO! I wonder what was in that box? The physics if that happening are awesome.
            This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
            "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Originally posted by Virgo Nightingale View Post
              Our proofreader recently had ordered a package that was supposed to be signed for, but she'd forgotten to give her newer address. The UPS guy left it at the front door of their old place. Problem is, the house HAS no front door. Hurricane Irene dropped a tree on the house and it's in obvious shambles: tarp over the whole house, debris everywhere, and a big sign on the front that says CONDEMNED. It's clear no one lives in this house. Granted she didn't update her address, but you'd think if someone went to deliver something to a house that's been destroyed and needed a signature, the last thing he'd do is just leave it in front of the wreckage.
              maybe the package contained a hammer and a box of nails.
              Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
              http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Broacher View Post
                I thought your link was going to show me this.
                LMAO!!! Epic fail.
                Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by garricks View Post
                  LMAO! I wonder what was in that box? The physics if that happening are awesome.
                  Maybe it was one of these things?
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=287qd4uI7-E

blog/portfolio

Comment

Or this?

Comment

Ha, fun stuff! Science is fun!
                      The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Or this silly thing:

blog/portfolio

Comment

Those were funny clips. I saw the ones this afternoon.
                          I've had USPS dropouts that were so tight into my mailbox I barely got it out. Almost had to open inside the box. (I have the multi box type thingamajiggy. Like a PO box setup. The kind where the mail is inserted in the opposite side that I open the box )
                          Dribbble Page
                          Behance Portfolio
                          Linkedin Profile

Comment

That guy didn't even hesitate, just walked up and threw it over. You can tell it's his standard procedure.

I had to call up UPS yesterday to make them come back and get an incorrectly delivered package they left for me. Those guys are moving fast this time of year. He hammered on the door and sprinted away. The truck was halfway down the block before I even got to the front door.

Comment

USPS guy delivered one item to my mailbox today. It belongs to someone two blocks down.

<sigh>
                              This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                              "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X