RIP: Joe Bodolai

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP: Joe Bodolai

Kids in the Hall Producer Joe Bodolai has died. Read his last blog post here: http://qualityshows.wordpress.com/
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

I loved that show! What a shame. That is so sad. His blog post is almost too much to read. RIP, Joe.
    “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

Zap2It.com reports that he was also one of the originators of Wayne's World on SNL.

Sadly, they're also reporting that it's a possible suicide.
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

I was just gonna ask how he died. That last blog was basically a suicide note.

Comment

Here's the Zap2It article.

Comment

Vietnam War Objector, the man had conviction. R.I.P.
            "After all is said and done, more is said than done."
            Aesop

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• praxis11
              Comment on Website Critique?
              praxis11
              It's not an issue of inexperience in web design work. My guess is that you put the site together without putting much thought into its purpose. As Calebninja notes, 'It seems to be a mix of a personal...
              Today, 02:44 PM
            • JCookeDesign
              Comment on Website Critique?
              JCookeDesign
              Yeah, seriously ya prick.. I'm well aware that my website needs a lot of work.. That's why I'm asking for help on what to specifically change. I haven't done a whole lot of web design work.
              Today, 12:32 PM
            • B
              Comment on Is an iMac 27" 2009 still good enough for Graphic Design in 2016?
              B
              ''I could never understand why designers buy Macs when they can have twice the hardware for the same price.''

I'm one of those Mac users who doesn't go the route you're suggesting, and here's...
              Today, 12:12 PM
            • JordanW
              Comment on Packaging Vendor
              JordanW
              Thanks. We're actually located in Southern CA.
              Today, 11:50 AM
            • PrintDriver
              Comment on Is an iMac 27" 2009 still good enough for Graphic Design in 2016?
              PrintDriver
              You strike me as the type of guy who is well-accustomed to software and systems. The average user like the guys in our front office, can break things unintentionally by just looking at them. Either system...
              Today, 07:25 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X