RIP: Joe Bodolai

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP: Joe Bodolai

Kids in the Hall Producer Joe Bodolai has died. Read his last blog post here: http://qualityshows.wordpress.com/
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

I loved that show! What a shame. That is so sad. His blog post is almost too much to read. RIP, Joe.
    “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

Zap2It.com reports that he was also one of the originators of Wayne's World on SNL.

Sadly, they're also reporting that it's a possible suicide.
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

I was just gonna ask how he died. That last blog was basically a suicide note.

Comment

Here's the Zap2It article.

Comment

Vietnam War Objector, the man had conviction. R.I.P.
            "After all is said and done, more is said than done."
            Aesop

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
              Reply to Staying Current
              B
              I'm vaguely aware of trends -- just enough to nudge my work in another direction. Designers should be trendsetters, not trend followers. When designers aim toward creating original and appropriate solutions,...
              Today, 10:05 AM
            • PrintDriver
              Reply to Print: Perspective 3d flyer effect (space cards?)
              PrintDriver
              No prices = Call or write an email with project specifics.
              This is a very niche product.
              Very Very dependent on type of flip, number of layers, number of pieces and the size of the pieces....
              Today, 10:04 AM
            • bahmaine
              Reply to Font used in Jamaican Travel sit
              bahmaine
              Thanks.
              Today, 09:13 AM
            • bahmaine
              Reply to Font used in Jamaican Travel sit
              bahmaine
              Hi bigdata, after posting this and googling Jamaican Tourist Board posters I was able to find their branding guideline online and found out the fonts used.
              Today, 09:13 AM
            • e.m.
              Reply to Print: Perspective 3d flyer effect (space cards?)
              e.m.
              Alright! Lenticular it is!

The photoshop work seems pretty easy.
              The funny thing is, prices are not easily available online I see, no prices = expensive

I know this...
              Today, 09:00 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X