X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP: Joe Bodolai

Kids in the Hall Producer Joe Bodolai has died. Read his last blog post here: http://qualityshows.wordpress.com/
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

I loved that show! What a shame. That is so sad. His blog post is almost too much to read. RIP, Joe.
    “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

Zap2It.com reports that he was also one of the originators of Wayne's World on SNL.

Sadly, they're also reporting that it's a possible suicide.
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

I was just gonna ask how he died. That last blog was basically a suicide note.

Comment

Here's the Zap2It article.

Comment

Vietnam War Objector, the man had conviction. R.I.P.
            "After all is said and done, more is said than done."
            Aesop

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
            Working...
            X