Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PanToshi
    Reply to HI!
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF George

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Today, 03:13 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Typography resources.
    BillyLogan
    Thanks for sharing! I'v been looking for this on the web for hours for my next project and here it is!
    Today, 03:13 AM
  • georgemaharis1
    HI!
    georgemaharis1
    Just posted in printing and prepress. Hope to see it approved shortly!
    Today, 12:36 AM
  • georgemaharis1
    Register from a Gerber to a Roland or vice versa?
    georgemaharis1
    I need to be able to routinely prototype / make comps of self adhesive labels. This includes both clear and opaque. I have access to a ROLAND VS which does a VERY good job, but the metallics it can...
    Today, 12:14 AM
  • desmiley1
    Reply to Illustrator won't let me highlight text?
    desmiley1
    Same here, new account...Thanks so much for posting this answer. The zombie post lives and has been re-awakened for 2014!
    Yesterday, 10:32 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring on 2012!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NIGHT EVERYONE!!

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

2012 Happy new year to all!!!
    "After all is said and done, more is said than done."
    Aesop

Comment

2012, the year of the Zombie Apocalypse! Happy Zombie Hunting Everyone! Hope your stocked up on heavy blunt objects!

I went to look at getting a 20 gauge shot gun to get back into sport shooting (I could never hunt... even though I love the taste of the furries, I can't shoot them myself ), and another salesmen was talking to someone about a gun that I swear was fake, it had a handle on top that you use to recycle/re-load since it was semi-auto shotgun. It was all black, and looked like one of those guns you see in the movies. You basically shoot from the hip, and he was making the "kapow!" sound as he was showing the customer. He called it the Zombie Apocalypse gun... lol
      Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
      - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

Heh heh, I have a shotgun that came with an extra pistol grip. I put it on, did a few action hero poses in the mirror then threw it in a drawer and put the regular stock back on. Only a fool would really use it that way LOL

Comment

Oh yeah, Happy New Year...

Comment

lmao you two ... I have no guns ... probably a good thing

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Ang, you can actually own a shotgun in the People's Republic of New York State??? I think the laws over there are worse than here In MA (and they're pretty darn bad here.)
              Trap shooting is quite fun—when it's warm out.

Happy New Year all!
              Gonna be a bumpy ride. Elections... Zombies...
              Why do I think those might be the easy parts.

Comment

Happy New Year, Y'all!

http://www.wimp.com/sobeautiful/
                This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Happy new years gang

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
                  Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

Happy New Year everyone. Here's hoping that all you mad, bad and all-round good eggs have a great 2012.
                    Want to know what a true friend is? One who walks in when the world walks out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kool View Post
                      Heh heh, I have a shotgun that came with an extra pistol grip.
                      Mmmmmmm, pistol whip...

Comment

Happy New Year Sidewinder!
                        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

And you all thought Kool just used a little old banstick. He brings out the 12-guage. You just mop up the mess after.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat View Post
                            lmao you two ... I have no guns
                            ? Just before New Year's Bladez mentioned that you've got a very nice double-barrel.

Maybe I misheard that one.

Comment

I was a trap shooter way back in high school, a damn good one I had my 100 and 150 patches. I never liked hunting but blowing the crap out of inanimate objects is a hell of a lot of fun.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X