Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrestoArts
    Reply to Logo design for Game Developer
    PrestoArts
    So help me understand if you don't mind me further pestering you all. I like the "concept" of a dragon wrapping around a word. I've done some sketches trying different things. Am I in the wrong...
    Today, 01:15 AM
  • paulw_69
    Reply to Project Ideas. HELP!
    paulw_69
    That actually helps a lot! For some reason I never thought of using a thesaurus, that should help!
    Today, 12:56 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Logo design for Game Developer
    PrintDriver
    So now we're up to four claimants. Excellent.

from the Shutterstock license:...
    Yesterday, 11:47 PM
  • creare
    Reply to Logo design for Game Developer
    creare
    no good, as if they were three separate things.
    the idea is good but you have to try to get them freehand on a sheet of paper, you can take inspiration from old photographs or something to similar...
    Yesterday, 10:53 PM
  • creare
    Reply to Critique for my logos
    creare
    ~~You need to think of them in black and white, for example on how to make a cardboard box.
    the font are not good ,too crushed ,and difficult to read ,you also have to adjust the set with diamond...
    Yesterday, 10:45 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the last movie you watched?

huh?

Comment

The Help. I thought the book was better, but I still enjoyed it.
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Sherlock Holmes #2 Game of shadows by Guy Ritchie with Robert Downey Jr., Jude Law.
        Not too bad somewhat predictable but then I liked Pfr. Moriarity character portrayal in this one.
        The movie doesn't follow the original books but the movie story lines draw heavily from the original plot-lines in the novel series, somewhat disconcerting but vey entertaining!
        "After all is said and done, more is said than done."
        Aesop

Comment

Cowboys and Aliens

love action movies

Harrison Ford ... *swoon*

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Huh! Last two movies I watched were Sherlock Holmes #2 (at the cinema), followed last night by Cowboys and Aliens (on DVD).

I had seen C&A before -- fun and a great almost 'classic' Western styled first half (which made me wish they could have held onto that feeling throughout). And of course, once we hit the alien-enriched second half it made for minimum surprise of plot (and why do so many aliens out there that can change their form always pick a super-hot looking babe when going to human? Just once I'd love to see them take on a short, pudgy, middle-aged and balding accountant type named Murray, or something).

Sherlock? Well... that one's harder because I do so love the Jeremy Brett BBC series which kept so much closer to the actual story. I love action movies too-- but I really loved true VICTORIAN action movies where the good guys chase the baddies on Penny Fathings, or the car chase is replaced with a steam-engined motorboat that pushes the 20 knot envelope. There's just something more charmingly real about the pace.

And the guys who invented 'Matrix Time' should by now have earned a special circle in Hell for the easy/cheesey out they've given action scene directors. I just can't stand seeing those anymore.

Harrrison Ford? He looked like he might be swooning in his girdle at times.

Comment

lmao Mr. B .... I can't help it .. he is still oh so schmexy to me

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Oceans 13.

I really don't like Clooney, but I enjoyed watching alongside Pitt.

And the cougar in the pink dress stole my heart.

Comment

This has no relevance to anything of any importance, but the last movie I saw was Toy Story 3. I rented it from Netflix a few nights ago. Yeah, I'm two or three years late, but I finally saw it.

Comment

War Horse, I was hesitant to watch it at first, but loved it. Very powerful movie.

Comment

matrix

Comment

Comment

Shutter Island on tv the other day and New Year's Eve and Sherlock Holmes at the movies last week. Going to see Mission Impossible in Imax tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by <b> View Post
                            This has no relevance to anything of any importance, but the last movie I saw was Toy Story 3. I rented it from Netflix a few nights ago. Yeah, I'm two or three years late, but I finally saw it.
                            Don't feel bad, I only saw it a few months ago. But I still haven't seen the 2nd one either.

As for the last movie I watched.... (I gotta go back a few days to think of that one) was Family Guy - Something Something Something Dark Side.

We watch some kind of Family Guy every year for Christmas at Mr Ang's family's house.
                            Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
                            - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

On now: Shrek
                              Yesterday: Cars 2
                              Friday: Adjustment Buearu
                              Earlier in the week: Rango
                              Previous week: Labrynth and Waterworld in one day

In a theater? Hmmm, 50/50 (I think that was the name about cancer)
                              Dribbble Page
                              Behance Portfolio
                              Linkedin Profile

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X