X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Idea

I get this from the mail I like it & i feel that I have to show this to all of my friends in Graphic Design

http://art.sahara.com/default.htm

That's very cute. (Not sure why it's in the typography thread though.)
    Want to know what a true friend is? One who walks in when the world walks out.

Comment

That is pretty cute

Moved to Off Topic...

Comment

I always wondered how the 'Anne Geddes' brand empire survived without any real copy protection against the whole babies-as-a-photo-design-element idea thing she started.

These images by Adele are in that vein, though not quite as polished (both technically and creatively) as Anne Geddes stuff.

But with babies (like cats?) there doesn't seem to be a real limit to the marketability of their images so going into this direction could pay off well for her in the long run.

Comment

"Stuff On My Baby"?
          LOL.
          Does remind me of that cat thread.
          Broacher you made me look up Geddes. I recognize the art now that I see it and you are right that the exectution and intent is far more thought provoking.

As for the idea...you can't copyright an idea. But in Art, like many things, if you come up with it first, everyone else is a copycat.
          Last edited by PrintDriver; 01-02-2012, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
          Working...
          X