Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• cdgc
    Reply to Retail vs Contract Pricing
    cdgc
    That's one of the problems, PrintDriver. I can't prevent that.

I've been thinking all along that a quantity discount is appropriate, but I'm not sure how much. That's what I hate about...
    Today, 07:00 AM
  • Juniberry
    Reply to Wordpress theme and plugin help for print company.
    Juniberry
    I should also mention that a theme that supports the visual composer would be excellent....
    Today, 05:54 AM
  • Juniberry
    Wordpress theme and plugin help for print company.
    Juniberry
    Howdy-doody fellas and bellas, I'm just after some quick advice from those of you out there with plenty of experience choosing and working with WP themes.

Attached is a template/guide to...
    Today, 05:53 AM
  • arielr190
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    arielr190
    the business is online. print-wise, the smallest it will ever get is a business card.
    Today, 03:53 AM
  • lowfatgraphics
    Reply to UX tips
    lowfatgraphics
    Hmm This isn't UX, it is UI... Its common to get the two mixed up but having worked in UX and now UI, there is a pretty big difference.

Now from a UI stand point, there isn't much here...aside...
    Today, 03:52 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have Net!!!! Yay!!!

Now I can check on you rascals more than a couple days a week and via phone (which sucks btw)

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

I can only imagine what you use that net for, Kittie....

wait...did I say imagine? I meant fantasize.
    Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
    | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
    | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Yay Kittie! Glad to see you back.
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Originally posted by Bladez View Post
        I can only imagine what you use that net for, Kittie....

wait...did I say imagine? I meant fantasize.

If you like my net you should see my ............... umm ....... nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by garricks View Post
          Yay Kittie! Glad to see you back.
          Thanks Jooba ♥

Comment

Yay, we missed the GDF mom

Comment

Welcome back to the internet. You've managed to keep up pretty well, considering. I've seen a few sparkly waffles around.
              People will believe anything, which means I will believe anythingI want to start believing in things that have shapeliness and harmony.
              -Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Comment

Internet?? To late, we've already moved on to the next big thing. It's 2012
                "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

Aww thanks you two (((♥)))

I'm so glad to be back too!

Comment

Hooray for nets!!!

Saw you have verizon? Is that Phios? How do you like it?
                    Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
                    - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

Yep that's what it be

So far so good ... seems to be just as fast as Time Warner. I had my doubts with these old phone lines ... but it's doing great. Watched Netflix last night with no issues at all.

... best part ... a fraction of the price too

Comment

Yeah, we have friends in other areas that have it and love it. We don't have it in this area

My bff works for TW and even she hates their customer service. When I got married I went to change my last name with them, and they said it was going to affect my 'pricing' plan since I had one of those 'all-in-one' deals, and by changing my name, it makes the system thing it was a new person, thus creating a new pricing plan. Whatever my deal is over in Feb anyways so I really wasn't too worried about it. I happened to call my friend from my house phone a few weeks later, and her knowing that I changed my name everywhere asked why I hadn't with TW, so I told her the story. She tells me to hang on a min, and hangs up. 10 min later she calls: your all set - that was the 1st time though that she was able to help me out with anything CS related... they are such sticklers there.... I can't wait until Phios comes to our area. I hope that it scares them into being nice to their customers for once! LOL
                        Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
                        - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

I'm not real happy with them ... they are gauging everyone ... because they have been the only one for so long.

The only problem here is we can't get the tv part of the package because it's an apt. building and they use a dish. No dishes allowed.

Soooo we watch a lot of movies

But now that the net is up I can catch up on pretty much all the tv shows via the net. So I'm not too worried about it for now. But, I may end up having to do TW for just tv.

Not sure on that yet though

Comment

RKK, I've had no TV for years and it's great. I found that I was paying a ridiculous amount of money to watch basically adverts and repeats. I got a great internet connection with no download limit, and I watch all the TV shows and Films when I want to. I get about 2 hours in the evening to watch a bit of TV. So I didn't really see why I would pay to have a 24 hour tv service. I got rid of my TV altogether and bought a 32 inch monitor. I have an old laptop hooked up to it and I get whatever I need from the internet.

If I want to watch a TV series I just rent it out. i can get an entire season for €10.

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

That is pretty much what we are doing. I can't stand paying for 1000 channels I don't even watch ... but they refuse to let you pick and choose.

I have a 24 inch and it's great

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X