Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• arielr190
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    arielr190
    Changed the fonts, removed the texture, reduced the amount of colors & brightened the orange. better?...
    Today, 02:21 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Creating an Image for a car sticker
    PrintDriver
    Your client needs to get you the dimensions of the door. Without that, one can only guess.
    In Illustrator use whatever units you want. I use inches. Too much math otherwise.
    Today, 02:00 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Retail vs Contract Pricing
    PrintDriver
    B, we pay illustrators to create maps for projects and end up paying them a royalty based fee. The number of copies are limited by contract and they are free to license the map art for others. I don't...
    Today, 01:57 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Retail vs Contract Pricing
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF cdgc

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Today, 01:11 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Creating an Image for a car sticker
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF wikster

Your image is not showing up. What works best for me is to upload an image to a photo hosting site like photobucket. Then use the IMG tag/link and paste that directly...
    Today, 01:10 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was just thinking...

I was just thinking, since it is 2012, sometime in the next little while one of us needs to go stash a guitar in a cave behind a waterfall.

I'll meet you under the bridge at midnight, I'm bringing two foot of rope, a candle (scented), leatherman, guitar tuner and two ready cook meals.

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

Thanks ET, but I think technically it might need to be one of out Canadian members

Comment

I'm part Canadian.

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

I actually know of a few places we could do that.
          Bladez just has to be okay with rappelling down a bit and getting wet to get into the space.

Whose providing the guitar?
          I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

I'm in!!!

The falls at Heart Creek would work if we go off the trail and scramble to the top of the falls. We could also head up to Troll Falls again, Audi. Work our way up that deer trail, then scramble down to get behind the upper fall (where we had lunch, and I got photos from behind the falls, looking down the river)
            Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
            | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
            | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Someone likes Rush

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

That sounds perfect you guys. I'll leave it up to you then.

I think any old guitar will do since it will be smashed by a priest of Syrinx soon after it's found anyway. Just don't space it out, it is the key to the fall of the solar federation after all.

Comment

It would be really funny if Bladez got there and there were already two or three guitars in the cave. LOL.

Comment

There's obviously some sort of unsavory conspiracy going on here. I don't know what you're all up to, but it sounds devious and wicked. Canadians, guitars, waterfalls, caves and who knows what else. I wouldn't be surprised if a chicken is sacrificed at some point in this nefarious activity. Whatever it is, I don't want to know more.

Comment

You're okay <B> all that stuff won't happen for a hundred years.

That would be funny PD

Comment

Okay, between Kittie's clue and my old high school vinyl LP collection, I've think I've figured it out. You might be, um, rushing the date by about a hundred years, though.

Comment

Dang it Kool, you posted, like, two seconds before me.

Comment

He is fast like that <b>

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Originally posted by <b> View Post
                              Dang it Kool, you posted, like, two seconds before me.
                              Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat View Post
                              He is fast like that <b>
                              Kool's always in a Rush.
                              This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                              "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X