Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• georgemaharis1
    HI!
    georgemaharis1
    Just posted in printing and prepress. Hope to see it approved shortly!
    Today, 12:36 AM
  • georgemaharis1
    Register from a Gerber to a Roland or vice versa?
    georgemaharis1
    I need to be able to routinely prototype / make comps of self adhesive labels. This includes both clear and opaque. I have access to a ROLAND VS which does a VERY good job, but the metallics it can...
    Today, 12:14 AM
  • desmiley1
    Reply to Illustrator won't let me highlight text?
    desmiley1
    Same here, new account...Thanks so much for posting this answer. The zombie post lives and has been re-awakened for 2014!
    Yesterday, 10:32 PM
  • Sbower
    Reply to Re Branding my personal logo.
    Sbower
    Thank you everyone for you comments they have been very helpful. I do have to agree after looking it over again I don't think the icon reads very effectively. And therefore makes it a bit useless. And...
    Yesterday, 09:58 PM
  • PanToshi
    Comment on Are you able to read the text?
    PanToshi
    No prob. The vBulletin forum software is really kinda… well, borked up. I'm glad the workaround works for ya.
    Yesterday, 09:51 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clever Ideas

Ceiling wrap

Bed linen all inside one pillowcase .. no more trying to find all of the right set

Use the handles!

http://www.thedailybuzz.com.au/2011/...storage-ideas/

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

I use the handles to hang things, but never thought of the pillowcase, bed linen thing. that is a fabulous idea! I can't tell you how frustrating my linen closet is, (its tiny) I am so doing that this weekend!
    “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

Me too ... it's a fab idea!!

Comment

I do not have a pillow
        Do not use gift wrapping
        I am not my house cleaner
        No use for me

Comment

alrighty then lol

Click the link there are other ideas too

Comment

I've used the pillowcase bed linen trick before. though oddly not lately.
            nice idea for the wrapping tubes
            Dribbble Page
            Behance Portfolio
            Linkedin Profile

Comment

Those are some awesome tips! I'm definitely trying most of those!

Comment

Thank you for linking this here. I saw it on FB via my phone and had trouble reading it with my old eyes, lol. I love the guttering planters, I should try that for herbs!
                Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

I'm glad you guys like it too ... I was pretty impressed with all the suggestions

Comment

The gutter pipes are good - only if you have gutter pipes to spare though? Or else really distraught neighbour with no gutters but admires your new potting arrangement.

What I used for potted plants was to nail a long plank of wood to the wall.

Then used this role of plastic stuff they use for packaging - it's yellow and made of plastic I don't know the name.

I nailed the start of the roll to the start of the plank, then put a potted plant up and wrapped the plasticy thing around it and measured it. Then I marked out the plank of wood at those measurement stops. Then I put the length of plasticy stuff along the wood and nailed it in each mark.

32 potted plants hanging on the wall.

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

I've read about using guttering planters as driveway edging, as well, so I assume you can buy inexpensive lengths of plastic guttering. Pop some drainage holes in the bottom and plant directly in it. Hang on a wall, or dig a rut alongside the driveway and lay it in.
                      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

haha damn and I thought i was so clever for putting my iphone in a bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by vectorzomby View Post
                          haha damn and I thought i was so clever for putting my iphone in a bowl.
                          A lot of people do that accidentally, except the bowl usually contains grey water ... and they get sh•tty reception afterwards...
                          Design is not decoration.

Comment

Way back in my rocker days I used to use the stocking over the vacuum trick when someone spilled their weed on the carpet

Comment

I didn't know it was possible to fold a fitted sheet...
                              Using the outside of the muffin tin is a good one too.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X