Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to Creatives on Instagram and Facebook
    PrintDriver
    Granted iPhone cameras are getting pretty much okay for everyday stuff, using them for salable art is silly. If you are going to worry about your photography, make it worthwhile. If you plan on using...
    Today, 04:30 PM
  • VIDAL
    Reply to Need color choice help on logo design...
    VIDAL
    I want to say I like it, due to the way you play with the "C" of Circa and the lens effect you are applying to their logo. I do, however, believe the 3 is getting lost - actually disrupting...
    Today, 04:10 PM
  • johntek
    Reply to Typography style at illustrator
    johntek
    thank you, solved case.
    Best Regards,...
    Today, 03:43 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Personal Logo Critique
    KitchWitch
    Hi Vidal and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 03:36 PM
  • VIDAL
    Reply to 14 secrets Designers will never tell you.
    VIDAL
    Print - I'm going to give you a design-gift for Christmas - plastered with ComicSans - not because I don't like you, but because I believe in equality for all font faces and designers - even Papyrus....
    Today, 03:30 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Eve Arnold

She was a wonderful photographer, discovered by Henri Cartier Bresson.
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/06/showbi...html?hpt=hp_t3
    “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

What a great eye she had. I'm glad she was able to share her talents.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X