Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• frutiger
    Reply to Print portfolio to interview?
    frutiger
    I currently have the Behance app on my iPad, but with the last update it's been crap (won't sync correctly and it shows broken links on a couple of things). I think I'm going to try something else on...
    Today, 06:39 PM
  • TrueB
    Comment on Print portfolio to interview?
    TrueB
    +1I agree. It has never been a con to have it with you. Shows that you care about your craft to have it ready to present.
    Today, 06:32 PM
  • frutiger
    Reply to Infographics in portfolio
    frutiger
    Thanks everyone. I've decided to go with a separate category. I need an odd number of rows anyway (3x3).
    Today, 06:26 PM
  • TrueB
    Reply to How to get better at graphic design?
    TrueB
    I'm the lone designer in the office, but there are about 5 that work together in another country. I find myself having to branch out to different people in the office to get feedback, critiques, opinions....
    Today, 06:25 PM
  • TrueB
    Reply to Infographics in portfolio
    TrueB
    I'd go with infographics as a category.
    Today, 06:22 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Eve Arnold

She was a wonderful photographer, discovered by Henri Cartier Bresson.
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/06/showbi...html?hpt=hp_t3
    “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

What a great eye she had. I'm glad she was able to share her talents.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X