Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PanToshi
    Reply to Mock-ups of devices Windows / Apple
    PanToshi
    Hi Vik and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 08:47 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Hello!
    PanToshi
    Hi Tympanga and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 08:46 AM
  • Vikxit
    Mock-ups of devices Windows / Apple
    Vikxit
    Hello everyone,

I am making my website which will display my portfolio.
    I need mock-ups of windows / microsoft devices. A search on internet brings me Apple's devices ( http://goo....
    Today, 08:02 AM
  • Tympanga
    Hello!
    Tympanga
    Hi there! I'm a budding designer and musician that came here to grow and help others when possible. I'm closing in on getting a associates degree in graphic design but I'd been mildly familiar with graphic...
    Today, 06:32 AM
  • B
    Reply to updating my web design skills and have a question
    B
    And it's still getting suggestions to use WordPress, even though that's roughly akin to suggesting driving school for someone wanting to learn automotive engineering.
    Today, 04:29 AM