Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Reply to My resume need feedback.
    B
    Take what I said with a grain of salt. I'm mostly playing devil's advocate just to point out another view. I really do like the looks of what you've done.
    Today, 04:45 AM
  • GMRooster
    Reply to How are these images done?
    GMRooster
    type 1 link1 : I really like this too. Great job whoever did it. Though they didn't take my route to achieve those results. I have to admit I like the overall piece.

I would have done it...
    Today, 04:00 AM
  • NostalgiaSeeker
    NostalgiaSeeker
    I See. I've been in graphic design for more than five years but was an artist before that. Guess I forgot about that.
    Today, 03:17 AM
  • B
    B
    I like the looks. I'm a big fan of infographics when they're done well and actually communicate information efficiently and effectively.

However...

You're not necessarily...
    Today, 02:30 AM
  • designzombie
    Reply to Why do I struggle with layout?
    designzombie
    B is right. We can't really tell what's wrong with your layouts without seeing them.

The most valuable layout advice I heard was back in art school, over 2 decades ago; but it wasn't from...
    Today, 01:50 AM

Powered by mediabistro.com
Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sites for Movie Downloads - NOT torrent - I will pay

I am going on a 3.5 hour plane ride and need to occupy my time. Looking to download a couple of movies because there is only so much solitaire one can play.

Do any of you recommend a good site for downloading movies that I can then play on my Galaxy Android tablet? I am not looking to pirate movies, I am willing to pay a small fee but there are so many websites out there and would like a recommendation for one that's not going to rip me off.

Thanks in advance!

I have a galaxy s2 and have preloaded app called media hub
    See if you have it, if so you can buy movies/tv show episodes off it and watch them
    Last edited by Ilyxtina; 01-08-2012, 03:09 PM.

Comment

amazon.com. Does the Galaxy have a Netflix app?
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Thank you, Ilyxtina. Is that for streaming or download? I'll check it out. Thanks!

Hi, garricks! I need to download to play later so netflix is out since they are streaming only. There is an adroid netlfix app, though. Thanks for the amazon suggestion!

Comment

FYI: After renting a movie off Amazon.com, I learned that you can only download movies to your Kindle Fire directly. There is a plug in for the PC/Mac but the files are not transferable to a tablet. That may come in the future.

By the way, Amazon.com refunded the money on the rented movie. Excellent customer service!

Comment

Ah, bummer.
            This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
            "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Originally posted by firebuffgal View Post
              Thank you, Ilyxtina. Is that for streaming or download? I'll check it out. Thanks!

Hi, garricks! I need to download to play later so netflix is out since they are streaming only. There is an adroid netlfix app, though. Thanks for the amazon suggestion!
              I do believe its downloaded to your device
              but i am not sure

Comment

Well no such luck on finding media hub. I remembered last night I had a netbook so I'll be taking it instead of the tablet.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
                Working...
                X