Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• bulgariacalling
    Reply to Photoshop CS6 - selection tool issue
    bulgariacalling

That's what the 'tech' people asked me to do! Something to do with how the 'interactive' spot the difference will work?

So far, only in Photoshop. I haven't got round...
    Today, 06:31 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Photoshop CS6 - selection tool issue
    Kayekaye
    Is this square showing up when it is online or when it is in photoshop? I've had this happen on a website but never in ps....
    Today, 03:54 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to in need of urgent help
    Buda
    You call it a prank, I call it sabotage.
    Today, 02:33 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Help with a graphic technique
    Buda
    You can actually render clouds in Photoshop.

Filter > Render > Clouds

It's can be a good starting point to build your brushes over top of. Fiddle with the levels and the...
    Today, 02:24 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Setting up file for large banner
    PrintDriver
    4' x8' yeah sure, work at 150ppi. That's fine.
    But a 30' x 41' banner at 150ppi would be over 14.5 gigs flat! Your printer is gonna hate you! Actually he might laugh when you send in your hard drive...
    Today, 12:07 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum friends

Well, I've been hanging out here for close to a year now, and I only have four official forum friends. Now, it's not like I'm lonely, and it's not as though my existing high-quality forum friends are inadequate in any way. But my wife has something like between 1,000 and one billion Facebook friends. So when I showed her this site she started bemoaning my lack of friends, like I was some sort of leper or social misfit.

I've got to prove her wrong. I need more forum friends fast!!

lol... We all went apeshit for the social friends/groups/messages stuff when it first came out and we've ignored it ever since.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Alright <b> but if you give me leprosy, I'll be very disappointed in you.

Comment

I CAN BE YO' DOUG!!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Friend request on it's way, old chap.
        Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

be my friend B! I promise not to lick your brain without permission.
          "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

lol B.
            I have challenged many people around me to cut down on their facebook list. I mean do you really need the schmuck from junior high stalking your FB page?
            And is your tutor from 20 years ago still relevant?

I get having a few hundred friends... maybe. I got my list down to 100. I could get it down to at least 75 but some people I keep b/c they are family and it's not worth the fight that will ensue if they realize I've deleted them.

So you could argue that having less #'s of friends means you're more valuable? Cause you have best friends!
            I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

Holy cow, I've already tripled my forum friend list. I'm starting to feel popular. It's so nice to have quality friendships! Keep 'em coming!

Comment

Hi <b>, I've been reading some of your contributions to various discussions over the last few weeks and I think that you're part of a select group of forum members who actually have something valuable and interesting to say.

I'd like to be your friend, in the vain hope that some of it rubs off on me!
                Want to know what a true friend is? One who walks in when the world walks out.

Comment

Whoa, whoa, whoa … no one said anything about these friendships needing to be "quality" … I just heard a request for "quantity".

I should just point out that my friendship in general is never considered quality … it's usually referred to as "mildly annoying" at best.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

I'm in that group too, right Foz?

… um, Foz?

<< Starts chasing after Foz.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

What's in it for me <b>? Is there a prize?
                      Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                      | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
                      | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Craig, don't make me get out the restraining order again....

Comment

Originally posted by Bladez View Post
                          I think it's one of those reciprocal sort of award things. You know, you can't have friends unless you're a friend yourself. Or spelled another way, you befriending me automatically confers my friendship upon you. Now that I think about it though, I suppose it could be an equally dangerous risk to both of us.

I'm already finding that this forum friend stuff involves highly complicated social interactions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladez View Post
                            Bladez, are you looking for friends with benefits?

Comment

Originally posted by doctorfoz View Post
                              Bladez, are you looking for friends with benefits?
                              Are you offering??
                              Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                              | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
                              | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X