No announcement yet.
Whatcha doin'? You'd be surprised! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• gregbern
    Reducing ink of a PDF by 50% or more
    Hi there, I am being given ridiculous expectations for preflighting a job before plating with minimal troubleshooting time. The only way I could manage this in the past was by using a reduced ink profile...
    Today, 04:43 AM
  • uine
    Education Forum Flyer
    Hi everyone,

I am recently making a flyer for an education forum. It took me a long while to find a way to organize this information, and I just finished my draft (colors are not final, some...
    Today, 04:35 AM
  • Ray12
    Comment on Advice for being ripped apart in front of your classmates?
    Omg that's awful! I don't think I could handle a class like that. Hats off to you for surviving!
    Today, 03:40 AM
  • Ray12
    Comment on Advice for being ripped apart in front of your classmates?
    I don’t think anyone could have worded that any better… especially that last paragraph. It’s something I need to keep reminding myself. I’m going to come back and re-read it when I feel stuck.
    Today, 03:38 AM
  • Ray12
    Comment on How do you design a typeface?
    Thank you for sharing your work, B! Your example has been very helpful! I didn’t realize creating a typeface was such a labour-intensive job. I’m never going to overlook the handwork that...
    Today, 03:33 AM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatcha doin'? You'd be surprised!

Whenever you think 'nothing is going on', remember this:

I'm getting tired just thinking about all that activity!
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.