Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PanToshi
    Reply to HI!
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF George

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Today, 03:13 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Typography resources.
    BillyLogan
    Thanks for sharing! I'v been looking for this on the web for hours for my next project and here it is!
    Today, 03:13 AM
  • georgemaharis1
    HI!
    georgemaharis1
    Just posted in printing and prepress. Hope to see it approved shortly!
    Today, 12:36 AM
  • georgemaharis1
    Register from a Gerber to a Roland or vice versa?
    georgemaharis1
    I need to be able to routinely prototype / make comps of self adhesive labels. This includes both clear and opaque. I have access to a ROLAND VS which does a VERY good job, but the metallics it can...
    Today, 12:14 AM
  • desmiley1
    Reply to Illustrator won't let me highlight text?
    desmiley1
    Same here, new account...Thanks so much for posting this answer. The zombie post lives and has been re-awakened for 2014!
    Yesterday, 10:32 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• party at tulip's!

I don't see a Friday thread yet and I made it here to say hi! So...I'm getting out the food and drinks and music and having a party. Door's open, get over here!

Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
    The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
    I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Forgot to press play!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-t52zc8Ex4
    Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
    The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
    I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Yay!!! Party!!!

I'll bring the plates and cups

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Yarrrr! We have plates!!

Have a seat Kittie...let's eat all the food before anyone else comes!
        And let's turn out the lights and hide too!

Comment

Oooh I like it when the lights go out

RAWR!!!!

Comment

Hey I got an invite to a party and the room's dark and no one's here. I guess I'll feel around for some food and shove it in my mouth.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Let's play who's in my mouth.
              Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

snicker snicker...shhhh!!

*do you think they hear us Kittie?*

Comment

Originally posted by The Artist View Post
                  Let's play who's in my mouth.
                  I bet it's Eugene.

And it's not his finger.

blog/portfolio

Comment

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

^ahhhhh!

Comment

Originally posted by Virgo Nightingale View Post
                        I bet it's Eugene.

And it's not his finger.
                        I know these balls.... I know these balls...

Ping Pong balls... like... from Beer Pong...
                        Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

Man, I start a party and it's already gone south in 5 posts. I love you guys!

*ATTACK!*

Comment

Food to sex in no time flat ... I'm sensing a trend around here

Comment

Good to see nothing's changed here!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X