X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• party at tulip's!

I don't see a Friday thread yet and I made it here to say hi! So...I'm getting out the food and drinks and music and having a party. Door's open, get over here!

Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
    The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
    I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Forgot to press play!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-t52zc8Ex4
    Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
    The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
    I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Yay!!! Party!!!

I'll bring the plates and cups

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Yarrrr! We have plates!!

Have a seat Kittie...let's eat all the food before anyone else comes!
        And let's turn out the lights and hide too!

Comment

Oooh I like it when the lights go out

RAWR!!!!

Comment

Hey I got an invite to a party and the room's dark and no one's here. I guess I'll feel around for some food and shove it in my mouth.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Let's play who's in my mouth.
              Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

snicker snicker...shhhh!!

*do you think they hear us Kittie?*

Comment

Originally posted by The Artist View Post
                  Let's play who's in my mouth.
                  I bet it's Eugene.

And it's not his finger.

blog/portfolio

Comment

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

^ahhhhh!

Comment

Originally posted by Virgo Nightingale View Post
                        I bet it's Eugene.

And it's not his finger.
                        I know these balls.... I know these balls...

Ping Pong balls... like... from Beer Pong...
                        Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

Man, I start a party and it's already gone south in 5 posts. I love you guys!

*ATTACK!*

Comment

Food to sex in no time flat ... I'm sensing a trend around here

Comment

Good to see nothing's changed here!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X