Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• salsa
    Reply to Happy Last Friday of July!!!!
    salsa
    Happy Friday! I'm going to have to go back and find some of these threads! LOL. How do I miss them? Is there a secret passageway to where all the good stuff is kept? It feels like high school all over...
    Today, 08:31 PM
  • Cosmo
    Comment on Please help with company logo
    Cosmo
    There is way too much going on. Think about that logo the size it needs to be on a business card. Will you still be able to make out all the different elements? Simplify, simplify, simplify.
    Today, 08:28 PM
  • Cosmo
    Comment on Please help with company logo
    Cosmo
    We are telling you what needs to be done to fix the problem. Unfortunately it's not as simple as "this wire has come loose" or "replace the motor".

When a client comes...
    Today, 08:26 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Company name help!
    kemingMatters
    CrE8v spelling for the sake of KrE-8f spelling isn't a distinction it's confusion, it's a business name not a personalized license plate.
    Today, 08:05 PM
  • Cosmo
    Comment on Company name help!
    Cosmo
    That's great in theory. But it's a pain in the ass when every time you call a vendor you have to spell your name to them. Our business had a clever name like that. It got old quick.
    Today, 07:53 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Curmudgeon's Day! Now GET OFF MY LAWN!

Happy Curmudgeon's Day! You know who we are.

Now MAKE ME A SANDWICH!
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Hmph! We don't need a "special" day for this. It's every day if you do it right. That's the problem these days! Nobody cares enough to do things right anymore! Blasted amateurs.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."--Benjamin Franklin, 1759

The USA will not survive without another revolution. Soon.

Comment

Harumph etc!

Make mine ham and swiss =P
      Seriously, read this.

Comment

Don't none of you give me your sass, ya whippersnappers.

Fire up the YouVictroly while I sit in my old rocking chair.
        People will believe anything, which means I will believe anythingI want to start believing in things that have shapeliness and harmony.
        -Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Comment

I made ham, avocado, hot english mustard and cheese sandwiches this morning. You can have mine you old cantankerous bastard. Good day to you.
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

I can't wait till I'm old enough to yell at the little shits to get off my lawn.... whether they're on it or not!
            Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
            | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
            | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

How old do you have to be to do that? Our neighbours cats hang out on our lawn. I could practice on them before I move up to human subjects.
              It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

I think the accepted age is around 60...but maybe sooner.
                ♪ Butterfly in the sky,
                I can go twice as high.
                Take a look,
                It's in a book,
                A Reading Rainbow ♫

Reading Rainbow...

Comment

I'm only pushing 40, but I've been in steady training since about the age of 25.
                  People will believe anything, which means I will believe anythingI want to start believing in things that have shapeliness and harmony.
                  -Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Comment

Also (since I'm reading outdated threads) this seemed fitting...

♪ Butterfly in the sky,
                    I can go twice as high.
                    Take a look,
                    It's in a book,
                    A Reading Rainbow ♫

Reading Rainbow...

Comment

Cut the racket would ya? I can barely hear myself think over here.

blog/portfolio

Comment

I started yelling at kids over the summer, to get away from my car....I'm well on my way. As soon as one of the little shits decided to be a smart ass and touch the car I threatened to head down there and beat him. lol
                        Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                        | Karl Marx |

| Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Originally posted by Bladez View Post
                          I started yelling at kids over the summer, to get away from my car....I'm well on my way. As soon as one of the little shits decided to be a smart ass and touch the car I threatened to head down there and beat him. lol

You've got to "whop him." And possibly "learn him to touch your car." then you'll be on track.
                          -Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Comment

I've been a curmudgeon since my first paying design client..... WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CARE KIDDO >:{•
                            Seriously, read this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobert View Post
                              You've got to "whop him." And possibly "learn him to touch your car." then you'll be on track.
                              See....I'm still learning I figure at 28 tho, threatening to beat him was still a good starting point.

Had he continued I suspect I would have brought out my paintball guns and "cleaned them" in plain view while sitting on my patio....
                              | Karl Marx |

| Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X