• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google sued over free maps?

http://searchengineland.com/french-c...le-maps-109930

Weird. But ok.

Title should say "fined" not "sued".
    Last edited by hank_scorpio; 02-02-2012, 07:49 AM.

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Sued for $660,000, then also fined for 15,000.

Does that mean that an established designer could sue another designer doing free design work?
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Oh dear.... imagine what trouble that would start.... Although maybe would put an end to spec work?
      Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
      - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• joshnx
        Comment on Questions about your graphic design CV
        joshnx
        I have exported from InDesign as well, but that's not the problem, some of the sites I was applying from ask for CV's less than 500KB, 2 MB would be fine if that were the case.
        Today, 05:27 PM
      • Protagonist
        Reply to Dream like vector portrait female.
        Protagonist
        PrintDriver Thanks for your response. Yeah the highlight on her contours is what I'm most unhappy with and will probably be adjusting this in new versions. I didn't think of the texture being looked at...
        Today, 04:48 PM
      • kemingMatters
        Comment on Questions about your graphic design CV
        kemingMatters
        Why does it have to be converted to PDF from word? you can get much more reasonable PDF file sizes when exporting from inDesign. Most of those max file size limits are 2mb, you should be able create a...
        Today, 01:01 PM
      • joshnx
        Reply to Questions about your graphic design CV
        joshnx
        It's really helpful to know you have been on both sides i.e applying as well as hiring, so I will stick to your advice about keeping it plain. Thanks.

That might...
        Today, 12:48 PM
      • Cosmo
        Reply to How to achieve this business card look on the text? On CS6
        Cosmo
        It looks like it's supposed to be a spot glass coating on a matte card. No great way to simulate that in InDesign. Best way to make it happen is call the printer that is printing it and ask them, but...
        Today, 12:43 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X