• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google sued over free maps?

http://searchengineland.com/french-c...le-maps-109930

Weird. But ok.

Title should say "fined" not "sued".
    Last edited by hank_scorpio; 02-02-2012, 07:49 AM.

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Sued for $660,000, then also fined for 15,000.

Does that mean that an established designer could sue another designer doing free design work?
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Oh dear.... imagine what trouble that would start.... Although maybe would put an end to spec work?
      Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
      - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Protagonist
        Reply to First stabs at a personal logo
        Protagonist
        Not bad, I would prefer your counters be in the shape of the original font and not perfect circles.
        Today, 01:24 AM
      • Protagonist
        Reply to Website Critique?
        Protagonist
        The design isn't bad in my opinion although there is still a lot that you need to do in terms of coding and backend - all of which I know nothing about. But as far as design it's not bad. The background...
        Yesterday, 11:32 PM
      • Protagonist
        Reply to Motion Graphics Dissertation Advice
        Protagonist
        There isn't much out there because the industry is so new (digital, celluloid has been around for about 100 years). I'm a Motionographer and the industry is really a cross between Filmmakers, Graphic...
        Yesterday, 11:28 PM
      • Northeast Ink
        Comment on Show customer Pantones used in design
        Northeast Ink
        OK I've concluded that the best way to do it is how I'm doing it already. Manually entering in. I have PDF software that I thought might be able to generate it and seeing that there are some Scripts...
        Yesterday, 10:16 PM
      • copaaz
        What would $8,000 get me?
        copaaz
        I am looking for a printing solution under $8,000 that will allow me to print a full color tri fold newsletter and for as cheap as possible. Can anyone make a recommendation? I need the solution to...
        Yesterday, 09:28 PM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X