Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• sfys
    Reply to school project one pager
    sfys
    thanks! could it be that you watched the site through Internet explorer ?
    I don’t know why but it pushes some things two pixel down. I work on a mac so I mostly tested it on chrome, safari...
    Today, 06:01 AM
  • extraordenary
    First Poster Design
    extraordenary
    Hey guys!
    I wanted to know what you guys think about my first poster design. I'm still in high school and I've just recently decided that I was going to pursue in this career path. Prior to this...
    Today, 05:26 AM
  • megoggsc
    Reply to Oh Portland!
    megoggsc
    Thank you Billy! I am still working on it, but here is the version that I meant to upload. I emphasized the Portland sign a little more in this one. ...
    Today, 02:49 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Oh Portland!
    BillyLogan
    Great work! My only concern is that it does not seem to have a focus subject on it. Add something really cool or highlight something you want to emphasize. Aside from that, I find it really artistically...
    Today, 01:45 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to How to choose a good graphic design for a web design company?
    BillyLogan
    Designing is both a skill and a talent. It is naturally God-given but you can study about it some more to enhance it. I suggest that you go and study first about the basics, line, color, typography and...
    Today, 01:43 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An iPad App... for CATS...

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c3#...pp.network-ten

Looks like fun, but I'd be worried about the claws scratching up the screen!

blog/portfolio

My friend showed me this the other day! It's so cute! Almost made me want to go to an Apple store xD
    ♪ Butterfly in the sky,
    I can go twice as high.
    Take a look,
    It's in a book,
    A Reading Rainbow ♫

Reading Rainbow...

Comment

Screw cats, that looks like the perfect game to entertain MeeMaw … God bless her. At least it might keep her from wandering off in her PJs and slippers again and head on down to the meat district.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

That link didn't work for me.

One of the first games I downloaded when I got an iPad was games for cats. I don't even own a cat, but our neighbours cat was a more than willing participant. She went from totally sleepy and disinterested to keen as a bean. She didn't know how to play though. She just watched the screen and tried to hit the targets with her nose on occasion. It was super cute.
        It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Hm, try this article (site based out of Australia): LINKY

blog/portfolio

Comment

Oh yes, that's very similar to the games I use by Friskies.
            It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
            Working...
            X