Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to where is a good place to get foil business cards done?
    PrintDriver
    Where in the world might you be located?

Also, if in the US, do you have a reseller's tax ID so you can get wholesale pricing (if sales tax on goods is required in your state)?
    Today, 04:48 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Catalog Design
    kemingMatters
    OOPS, I didn't even notice that it was in the web design forum... Stupid not allowed to have caffeine right now...
    Today, 04:33 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Catalog Design
    <b>
    Since this is in the "Web Design" forum, are we talking about an online catalog or print?
    Today, 03:53 PM
  • berbes
    where is a good place to get foil business cards done?
    berbes
    i have a new client who wants foiled business cards (for their logo). they told me the price they got from their old GD was 13 cents per card @ 10k, but that is about the best price i can get before markup....
    Today, 02:23 PM
  • arielr190
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    arielr190
    I see. I guess I was too worried that if I used a thicker type face, it will compete with the name too much. I could definitely try though....
    Today, 02:20 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butt seks?

I just used the forum search feature and noticed the word cloud of most commonly searched terms. So what's everybody's searching for here on the Graphic Design Forum. Yeah, head and shoulders above the rest and winning by a landslide you guessed right it's "butt seks."

Why? I must be missing something.

I like how Lyth's Mom and Eugene's crusty underwear is in there too...lol
    I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.
    -Louisa May Alcott

Comment

lol, maybe someone is playing a joke? Searching for it over and over to make it stand out.
      The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

It's a tag in a really popular thread.
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Interesting idea that the more you search for it, the more emphasized it gets. This is what I get when I look at the tag cloud:

blog/portfolio

Comment

Virgo, you get your cloud when you click on Tag Search. <b>'s cloud comes up when you click advanced search.
            -Louisa May Alcott

Comment

Heh I saw that the other day. It does seem to accurately describe the off-topic forum though xD
              ♪ Butterfly in the sky,
              I can go twice as high.
              Take a look,
              It's in a book,
              A Reading Rainbow ♫

Reading Rainbow...

Comment

Oh yes, <butt seks> is bigger there.

blog/portfolio

Comment

It's a tag in this forum: http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ad.php?t=52927
                  This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                  "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

and this one vvvv

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Ummm....does the forum automatically generate tags? Or is there a tag ninja among us?
                      -Louisa May Alcott

Comment

you have to be special

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Since there's no way to tell who created a tag, and n00bs were using the feature to tag their threads in an 'advertising' manner (adding things like "SEO" and "Web Designer" to their intro threads with links to their site), it was decided to make the feature only available to members with a greater number posts under their belt.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Curse the one who added "ta is a noob"

*Shakes fist*
                            Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

I remember when "Not about butt doctors" was one of our biggest tags

Edit: I see it is still there just not as prominent. I think they get bigger when you click them.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X