Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• murofwoh
    Reply to Constructive Criticism?
    murofwoh
    agree lose the slogan ---ha, pretty brash..........................other than that, since you are a youngin', you have a nice start. continue to push the envelope and learn learn learn learn and observe...
    Today, 05:40 AM
  • murofwoh
    so, i have decided to start up a bit of freelancing
    murofwoh
    to help pay the bills. three kids, one a high school junior, plus some big bills coming due have forced my hand. one cool thing is I made this decision after someone asked me to help them out with some...
    Today, 01:23 AM
  • murofwoh
    Reply to Logo feedback needed
    murofwoh
    it isn't the worst logo I have ever seen, but it has a bit of a clip art feel to it, like you used a cityscape clip art then a clip art runner then a jet and melded the three. also more exploration with...
    Today, 01:14 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Dojo Dragon Shirt Design.
    BillyLogan
    Great job! Nice choice of colors - young, fun and very happy. Must agree with MaNL though about the character's emotion. But that is not much of an issue. Over-all, you did great, man!
    Today, 01:03 AM
  • cysir
    Comment on Personal Logo Concepts
    cysir
    Thanks for the response! I started out sketching, actually. Thanks for the link!
    Today, 01:00 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movies & serials

I started this thread to talk about new movies and serials.

Tomorrow, I'll watch "Tinker, Tailor, Sailor, Spy" and "In Pursuit of Happyness". I heard they're both great.

And about serials. What serials are you watching? I'm watching Seinfeld, Top Gear, Jessie (yeah, I know, for kids under 14 - but it's funny ) and The Suite Life on Deck (same) and I want to finish Mad Men.

And I know what are your favourite movies. Mine are "The Pianist", "Schindler's List", "Inception" (even it's boring at the begininng) and I know I'll like "Tinker, Tailor, Sailor, Spy" and "In Pursuit of Happyness".
    Three colours, two words.

I think we call those "series" here. I love Top Gear. Sort of surprised that it's so popular you've heard of it in Romania though! I also try not to miss Doctor Who. I don't watch much tv any more, and the last movie I saw in the theater was 300

Morea needs to get out more.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

There's a TV/movie thread around here somewhere, It started when LOST was on the air, I think.
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

I've been watching a series on HULU called Misfits. It's a British show about 5 teenagers assigned to community service. Then a weird storm comes along and give them all strange superpowers. It's a lot better than it sounds LOL It is definitely an adult show so beware of that.

Comment

The Pursuit of Happyness is a great movie

currently watching Whose Line is it Anyway? and Family Guy

Comment

Thanks to Netflix, I'm watching a dozen series right now; right now I'm kinda caught up with Star Trek: Voyager and Battlestar Galactica. I think I'll add the Pursuit of Happiness to mine too.
            The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

My new favorite show to watch is Solved. Its one of those true crime / forensics shows.

For some reason the show puts me right to sleep.

I have been watching the same 45m episode for 4 nights now, I don't know if I am am even halfway through it yet.
              Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
              http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Tinker Tailor SOLDIER Spy.

What is this TV thing you speak of?
                That box the football games are on?

I saw a piece or two of the serial show called Spartacus when it was on. Could have been promising but just had other things to do.

Comment

Raising Hope and The Big Bang Theory regularly make me LLOL (literally laugh out loud, IRL).
                  This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                  "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                  Working...
                  X