Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• JB
    InDesign page numbering
    JB
    I'm trying to number pages of a magazine. I have the page numbers set up in my master page, and it's great on pages without images over that part of the page, but how can I make the page numbers go on...
    Today, 02:09 AM
  • ISitude
    Reply to Google logo
    ISitude
    Ya, if that announcement is meant to build some sort of expectation then I think it worked for me. Because TBH these generic lettershapes are something far less than memorable so I eagerly look forward...
    Today, 01:50 AM
  • B
    Reply to Getting the right computer & hardware for a Design Department
    B
    Your computer specs are fine.

As already mentioned, it sounds like a network (or server) problem -- especially if everyone is noticing the same thing. For what you've describe you really...
    Today, 01:40 AM
  • brent_harris
    Adobe Illustrator Flatten Transparency
    brent_harris
    I'd like some clarification on flattening. I generally work in web design or at most logo design where flattening artwork has never been much of an issue. I have a client however who I've built a...
    Today, 01:23 AM
  • B
    Comment on [New to Illustrator] Vectored Logo
    B
    I just downloaded and opened it. The .ai file is fine -- just outlined vector type. You did, however, forget to outline the "aluminum and glass" line of type beneath it.
    Today, 01:23 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movies & serials

I started this thread to talk about new movies and serials.

Tomorrow, I'll watch "Tinker, Tailor, Sailor, Spy" and "In Pursuit of Happyness". I heard they're both great.

And about serials. What serials are you watching? I'm watching Seinfeld, Top Gear, Jessie (yeah, I know, for kids under 14 - but it's funny ) and The Suite Life on Deck (same) and I want to finish Mad Men.

And I know what are your favourite movies. Mine are "The Pianist", "Schindler's List", "Inception" (even it's boring at the begininng) and I know I'll like "Tinker, Tailor, Sailor, Spy" and "In Pursuit of Happyness".
    Three colours, two words.

I think we call those "series" here. I love Top Gear. Sort of surprised that it's so popular you've heard of it in Romania though! I also try not to miss Doctor Who. I don't watch much tv any more, and the last movie I saw in the theater was 300

Morea needs to get out more.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

There's a TV/movie thread around here somewhere, It started when LOST was on the air, I think.
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

I've been watching a series on HULU called Misfits. It's a British show about 5 teenagers assigned to community service. Then a weird storm comes along and give them all strange superpowers. It's a lot better than it sounds LOL It is definitely an adult show so beware of that.

Comment

The Pursuit of Happyness is a great movie

currently watching Whose Line is it Anyway? and Family Guy

Comment

Thanks to Netflix, I'm watching a dozen series right now; right now I'm kinda caught up with Star Trek: Voyager and Battlestar Galactica. I think I'll add the Pursuit of Happiness to mine too.
            The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

My new favorite show to watch is Solved. Its one of those true crime / forensics shows.

For some reason the show puts me right to sleep.

I have been watching the same 45m episode for 4 nights now, I don't know if I am am even halfway through it yet.
              Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
              http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Tinker Tailor SOLDIER Spy.

What is this TV thing you speak of?
                That box the football games are on?

I saw a piece or two of the serial show called Spartacus when it was on. Could have been promising but just had other things to do.

Comment

Raising Hope and The Big Bang Theory regularly make me LLOL (literally laugh out loud, IRL).
                  This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                  "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
                  Working...
                  X