• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeals Court Rejects CA's Prop 8

http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/07/justic...html?hpt=hp_c2

GOOD.

blog/portfolio

Interesting. Next stop is the U.S. Supreme Court. Now that will be interesting.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Yeah, the ban hasn't actually been lifted yet as it is still in the appeals process.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Awesome. Can't wait for the day this country finally gives equal rights to everyone.
        “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

good

Comment

I've said it before, why do people care if two people they don't even know want to get married. It's none of their business.

Oh wait, to borrow a mantra from my state's gun control crowd,
            "It's for the children."
            Funny though, this state is one of the 6 that legalized marriage-for-all a long time ago.

Comment

Your state's gun control crowd is against gay marriage?

Comment

I want to pass a new law where no one can get married unless they pay a big fee and if they get divorced it's free

Comment

Actually, probably the opposite. They are after all, Liberals...

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• joshnx
                    Comment on Questions about your graphic design CV
                    joshnx
                    I have exported from InDesign as well, but that's not the problem, some of the sites I was applying from ask for CV's less than 500KB, 2 MB would be fine if that were the case.
                    Today, 05:27 PM
                  • Protagonist
                    Reply to Dream like vector portrait female.
                    Protagonist
                    PrintDriver Thanks for your response. Yeah the highlight on her contours is what I'm most unhappy with and will probably be adjusting this in new versions. I didn't think of the texture being looked at...
                    Today, 04:48 PM
                  • kemingMatters
                    Comment on Questions about your graphic design CV
                    kemingMatters
                    Why does it have to be converted to PDF from word? you can get much more reasonable PDF file sizes when exporting from inDesign. Most of those max file size limits are 2mb, you should be able create a...
                    Today, 01:01 PM
                  • joshnx
                    Reply to Questions about your graphic design CV
                    joshnx
                    It's really helpful to know you have been on both sides i.e applying as well as hiring, so I will stick to your advice about keeping it plain. Thanks.

That might...
                    Today, 12:48 PM
                  • Cosmo
                    Reply to How to achieve this business card look on the text? On CS6
                    Cosmo
                    It looks like it's supposed to be a spot glass coating on a matte card. No great way to simulate that in InDesign. Best way to make it happen is call the printer that is printing it and ask them, but...
                    Today, 12:43 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                  Working...
                  X