Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Airam
    Reply to Cleaning and colouring scanned line work
    Airam
    Sorry it seems I can't post another picture! I used a picture as a reference in the 3rd paragraph
    Today, 12:45 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Label Design sizing.
    KitchWitch
    Hi Aquil and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 12:33 PM
  • HotButton
    HotButton
    You're finding out something a lot of people don't realize; that graphic design often involves much more than making pleasant looking graphics. Iin fact most of the time it entails the actual engineering...
    Today, 10:58 AM
  • Aquil_
    Aquil_
    Oh hey B! Thanks for the response, I eventually got it figured out. I don't know what brought me the 81.7, I forgot to multiply by 3.14. I got confused by the diameter symbol I guess, but I got it figured...
    Today, 06:05 AM
  • B
    B
    Where are you getting the 81.7mm figure? Are you thinking that the 80.3mm ± 1.5mm on the diagram should be the width of the label? If so, why are you thinking that? Do you want the label to wrap exactly...
    Today, 03:58 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designers communicating with developers

Hello designers!
    I'm a master student at Södertörns university in Sweden. I'm currently working with a pre-study, which is a part of the research for my master dissertation, to investigate the communication between developers and designers. I would be grateful if you took your time to answer my short 5 min survey.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Y2RQZUpSc0E6MQ

Thank you!

Consider that with an open online survey you have no control over your sample, so your statistics will be on very loose grounds.

Edit: Just noticed it's a pre-study, so disregard my warning for now (but heed it later)

Comment

Thank you for your comment. I am aware of online surveys leaves me no control, but as you pointed out; this is a pre-study.

My hope is to get a rough overview, which I will use when creating questions for the interviews, and hopefully some people to contact for more qualitative information

Comment

In my case you would have to study the voices in my head. Both the developer and the designer are in there fighting over the control of my hands.

Comment

hehe I have the same problem, however, I couldn't think o a way to take designer/developers into account as well, especially since I'm focusing on communication between developers and designers, and if one is both then it's possible that no communication occurs (except the one in the head )

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
          Working...
          X