No announcement yet.

Designers communicating with developers

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designers communicating with developers

Hello designers!
    I'm a master student at Södertörns university in Sweden. I'm currently working with a pre-study, which is a part of the research for my master dissertation, to investigate the communication between developers and designers. I would be grateful if you took your time to answer my short 5 min survey.

Thank you!

Consider that with an open online survey you have no control over your sample, so your statistics will be on very loose grounds.

Edit: Just noticed it's a pre-study, so disregard my warning for now (but heed it later)

Thank you for your comment. I am aware of online surveys leaves me no control, but as you pointed out; this is a pre-study.

My hope is to get a rough overview, which I will use when creating questions for the interviews, and hopefully some people to contact for more qualitative information

In my case you would have to study the voices in my head. Both the developer and the designer are in there fighting over the control of my hands.

hehe I have the same problem, however, I couldn't think o a way to take designer/developers into account as well, especially since I'm focusing on communication between developers and designers, and if one is both then it's possible that no communication occurs (except the one in the head )

Latest Topics

• B
            Reply to Creating Text Effect in Illstrator
            Honestly, I wouldn't do it at all. Beveled, 3-D typography is sort of, well, yucky.

Anyway, yes, it's possible in Illustrator, but would require complicated and difficult blends. There...
            Today, 06:56 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Creating Text Effect in Illstrator
            Heaven forbid Adobe Bevel and Extrude give you a classic Roman profile for a letter form.
            Unless there is a plugin out there that gives additional profiles, getting that effect is going to require...
            Today, 06:53 PM
          • Buda
            Reply to Alternative to offset for metallic printing ?
            We have a digital printer (fuji xerox Color 1000i) that prints silver and gold metallic toner. It's a lot cheaper than offset, especially for small runs and even one offs.
            Today, 06:50 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Have A Great Thanksgiving!!!
            Pies are in the oven now.
            Gonna make the bread and turkey tomorrow.
            Sweet potatoes from the garden too.

Might have to check that the pies taste all right tonight though. Smell...
            Today, 06:29 PM
          • PanToshi
            Reply to Have A Great Thanksgiving!!!
            Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
            I'm going to feast on roast bird and cranberry jelly with friends until I'm about to burst and then waddle my way home.... maybe just one more theen, leetle waf-fer......
            Today, 06:13 PM

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2013 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us