• redneckrodney
    Reply to 10 minutes from home
    redneckrodney
    Oh yeah, and this...

Today, 04:48 AM
  • <b>
    Reply to A Generic Brand Video
    <b>
    My favorite line from the generic promo video...

"There's a shitload of people in the world -- 'specially in India."

Today, 04:44 AM
  • <b>
    Comment on Delete post from years ago
    <b>
    You need a few posts under your belt before the forum software will allow you to send private messages. Generally we don't like delete posts if they will disrupt the continuity of a thread.
    Today, 04:35 AM
  • salsa
    Reply to A Generic Brand Video
    salsa
    And don't forget the music: a catchy little tune with three notes in the entire song, sounds like it was written by an optimistic hipster.
    Today, 04:27 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texting and walking... risky stuff

Exit, stage right, pursued by bear....

http://www.wimp.com/loosebear/

HAHAHAHAHAHA That is hilarious!!!!! What a story to tell your buddies over a beer: So yeah I was just walking and texting, I look up, and BAM a BEAR!!!. No one would EVER believe you (except for the fact that the NEWS Crew caught it allllll.....)
    Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
    - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

Wow. At least he looked up in time.
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

I do the same thing when I see my mother-in-law
        Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
        | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
        | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

On a similar note we were driving out of our estate and we see cars starting to reverse. Didn't know what was going on - the we spotted it, an elephant was rambling down the road. He had escaped from the circus. I think I have a photo of it somewhere

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

Whoa, that would freak me out! "ok I'm done smoking now!" lol..
            Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
            - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

I bet he had to change his underwear after that. I know I would.

blog/portfolio

Comment

It's amazing how fast the brain works sometimes. If it were a guy in a bear suit or a moose, I wonder if he would have done the same thing.
                "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

Originally posted by Bladez View Post
                  I do the same thing when I see my mother-in-law
                  Audi's gonna gitcha!
                  "I love deadlines. I love the 'whooshing' sound they make when they go by." - Doug Adams
                  LinkedIn

Comment

The thing is that a bear will only chase you - if you run. Other than defending their cubs or den, they are actually not very aggressive.

And you can't out run a bear anyway - they can get up to 40mph. Mom had one chase her car when we lived in Wisconsin.

Now if I stop getting run off the road by texting idiots, I'd be much happier.

Comment

Yes, running is the worst thing you can do when you encounter a bear, even though it's obviously going to be the gut reaction of most people. Perhaps this bear wasn't feeling hungry or threatened.

Generally speaking, if you encounter a bear you're supposed to try backing away slowly and if they still approach you, you stand your ground and wave your arms and make lots of noise (as long as the noises aren't similar to the bear's noises or a high-pitched squeal). If that doesn't work, hit the ground and play dead.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                      Working...
                      X