No announcement yet.

Start new job on Monday

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start new job on Monday

Drug testing and physical went good today, I start on monday at Skyline, cant wait to get in there. And finally back to having some really good pay since I was laid off last time. Finally No more 400 dollar weekly checks... i think it might be time to go on a spending spree!

Latest Topics

• salsa
    Reply to Looking for mentor
    You sound like you're quite isolated. I think the best thing you can do is relocate, at least temporarily, to somewhere that has the support system and education you need to follow a graphic design career....
    Today, 04:00 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Orthography
    Typography is the visual representation of a font as it pertains to your design. Typography should compliment the message.
    Orthography is the arrangement of typographical elements so they spell...
    Today, 03:50 PM
  • joelanthon
    Reply to Portfolio website review
    The last 2 screenshots are part of eachother i just couldn't screenshot the whole page. All the screenshots are on one page as u scroll down. Ive also changed the website a bit too such as the color and...
    Today, 03:17 PM
  • JuliaAndrea2013
    Hi there!
    Hello to everybody!
    I'm Julia and I'm from Italy but now I'm living in Glasgow to attend my degree in Digital Media and working in every project that arise, both paid and unpaid, related with graphic...
    Today, 02:06 PM
  • Chiggins
    Comment on Orthography
    Thanks, I do realise there is a difference in definition but when looking at orthography specifically in graphic design the two do merge as typography also plays with how you display language and experiment...
    Today, 12:03 PM

Incredible Stock
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings