Start new job on Monday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start new job on Monday

Drug testing and physical went good today, I start on monday at Skyline, cant wait to get in there. And finally back to having some really good pay since I was laid off last time. Finally No more 400 dollar weekly checks... i think it might be time to go on a spending spree!

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
    Comment on Logo collection critique
    HotButton
    persunz is sTewpid ={]
    Today, 03:34 PM
  • calebninja
    Reply to Logo collection critique
    calebninja
    This is the reason I don't like logo collections and logo sharing sites.

Yes, I can appreciate a designers line work, use of color, creativity, etc. However, as others have pointed out a...
    Today, 03:29 PM
  • salsa
    Reply to Logo collection critique
    salsa
    I suppose you could make up briefs to design from, but nothing is going to replace designing a logo for a real client. Even that varies a lot. I've had clients very involved in the creation of it, some...
    Today, 03:00 PM
  • murofwoh
    i-Cubs fan appreciation program
    murofwoh
    This was a package deal that groups will be selling as a fundraiser in the Des Moines area, and that region. We have set up these types of programs for the Kansas City Royals, STL Cardinals, and Arizona...
    Today, 02:42 PM
  • Alex_o0
    ICC Profile + Screen
    Alex_o0
    Hello,

I have a quick technical question about the ICC profile and a screen.

From the graphic card to the screen, where is done the conversion of the color space?
    Today, 02:08 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X