Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• ISitude
    Reply to Common font, but what is it? Please help.
    ISitude
    Upstairs inside my head I class fonts in categories. In the Serif category I remember this face because of its pointy serif, and I remember its name mainly because the Ss look like a Boa Constrictor that...
    Today, 05:52 PM
  • ISitude
    Comment on Common font, but what is it? Please help.
    ISitude
    WELCOME!!
    Today, 05:41 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Dissertation topic
    KitchWitch
    Hi ejl and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 05:01 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Common font, but what is it? Please help.
    <b>
    I have a weird mental block when it comes to this typeface. Whenever I see it, I can never remember its name. Maybe it's because there's absolutely nothing about the face that seems even remotely ser...
    Today, 04:02 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Client hasn't paid and is using my website!!
    <b>
    I haven't heard the client's side of the story, but just taking what you've written at face value, you're dealing with a big-time deadbeat and a thief. Getting this person to voluntarily hand over payment...
    Today, 03:56 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Microswede View Post
    That was Keira Knightly? Fun fact.
    Yup, with the Queen outfits, hair and makeup on, they looked identical. I read somewhere that Knightly's mother couldn't tell them apart.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Originally posted by BJMRamage View Post
      Well Seamas...I seem to remember in Star Wars: A new hope (Ep.4) that the trash compactor scene had Leia in a white top that was getting wet...sure seemed to my younger eyes to be some aureola spots showing through.

Also in Return of the Jedi (original version, not the 1997 update or whatever when a new dance was added) but the scene where the woman in blue dancing around Jabba with the "tail on her head" her boob popped out...hard to notice and the VCR and tape was hard to go back and do a slow-mo but it was there...not in the updated version since that dance was extended and the woman (15+ years older) was brought back in to dance and be filmed.

Do me a favor:
      Let me know the time those parts showed up so I don't have to watch the movies--I can get to just the good parts.

Seamas = Star Wars H8R
      Heresy is a victimless crime.

Comment

can't I don;t have the VCR tapes or a VCR anymore.

and no version on Bluray. I really like Star Wars...just money stands in the way and I've already purchased 2 sets of SW films over the years...wondering if I wait another 5-10 there will be another revised version.
        Dribbble Page
        Behance Portfolio
        Linkedin Profile

Comment

Happy Star Wars Day ... even though I have only ever seen the first two

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat View Post
            Happy Star Wars Day ... even though I have only ever seen the first two
            The first first two or the second first two
            I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

i was wondering the same.
              chronological story line or order of release.
              Dribbble Page
              Behance Portfolio
              Linkedin Profile

Comment

The first two with Carrie and Harrison

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

I've seen them up to the one with Jar Jar Binks. That made me quit.
                  This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                  "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Originally posted by garricks View Post
                    I've seen them up to the one with Jar Jar Binks. That made me quit.
                    That was probably the low point but they don't get a whole lot better from there
                    I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

They actually toned down the Jar Jar for the following movies. I thought the last of the prequels, Revenge of the Sith, was actually pretty good.

Comment

I need to shotgun them all one weekend, just for giggles.

EDIT: I just checked, and I own the first three in a boxed set (IV-VI). I may well do those Sunday since it's supposed to be yucky outside, and get the other 3 for next weekend.
                        Last edited by garricks; 05-04-2012, 10:41 PM.
                        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

http://www.asciimation.co.nz/#

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

And in a similar vein to the ASCII version, there's no need to waste good money on the real thing when you can see the free crowdsourced production?

http://youtu.be/7ezeYJUz-84

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                            Working...
                            X