Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Casseopia
    Reply to Creative Suite and upgrading
    Casseopia
    OK thanks for this. So, can I upgrade to CS3?
    Today, 07:05 PM
  • ISitude
    Reply to Redundancy & Entropy
    ISitude
    Hang in there ...in the long it will serve you well.

Perhaps it would help by looking at some graphic images for the same subject matter? Compare the two and then re-approach your assignment....
    Today, 07:02 PM
  • Cole Ericson
    Business Greeting Cards
    Cole Ericson
    These cards are meant to be sent to partner executives thanking them for their business. I'd like feedback on the designs of these cards. You can ignore the verbiage....
    Today, 06:29 PM
  • PanToshi
    PanToshi
    Hmm, I don't think you have that option. You can't choose which older version you want to upgrade to. You can buy/rent (for full price) either CS6 or CC. "Upgrade" pricing only applies if you...
    Today, 06:22 PM
  • Casseopia
    Casseopia
    Thanks everyone.

I think I might just upgrade one or two versions away, which would hopefully minimise any problems....
    Today, 06:05 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my spare time HA thats a joke.....

I buy DVDs (i have 460 dvds now)
    I play disc golf
    when I go home (panama city, florida) I sail alot on our hobie 17s
    I used to work out ALOT but I tore my pec
    drink a little beer as needed
    play with my dogs (two shih tzus and a golden retriever and yes all three can fetch even the 6 pound shih tzu)

I need to start back working out, start painting and I would love to take a ceramics class....oh and in a week I will have a house to take care of..HOORAY!!!!

JUST LAUNCHED - www.hirethisdesigner.com - check it out

Comment

whoa, ouch!!! good luck with that!

www.standercreative.com

Comment

my wife is an oral surgon assistant...she does that crap all day

JUST LAUNCHED - www.hirethisdesigner.com - check it out

Comment

wisdom teeth suck. i had all of mine out. my ex had 5, count 'em, FIVE grow in without any dental issues - just prolonged and severe teething pain.

hobbies?

music - i sing and play trumpet in a ska band,(anyone in toronto this friday night, come on out and say hello! we are frankie foo and the yo yo smugglers!), and am obsessed with the traditional new orleans jazz.

oh! and if anyone is in toronto this weekend, the shuffle demonsare attempting to break a world record for the most saxophones playing at once. they've already got more than 500 registered, and will be playing the theme from 'hockey night in canada'. what a riot.

sport - tae kwon do...super fun. a bit of hapkido, too. also, once the weather is snow and rain free, you can't get me on public transit. bicycle all the way. call me sweaty-crotch. or not.
          and, same as everyone else on this danged forum, i'm hunting for a place to live. dammit.

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
          practice, there is.

Comment

dancing, 'gyming', design, art, i collect Absolut Vodka Ads, movies, reading and um........yeah.

I wanna be like Case when I grow up! *I shop...therefore I am*

Comment

I just realized that my favorite hobby is having sex. I also like to specialize in masterbating when I'm alone. I enjoy long walks on the beach, and reading romantic poetry under the stars.

- There is a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path.

Comment

practice makes perfect.

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
                practice, there is.

Comment

it's good.

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'
                  "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

I really like juggling. Balls, clubs, torches, rings, etc. Fun stuff and really gets your mind off of whatever else you might be doing. Great break from looking at the computer screen! Anyone else?
                    Oh and also: skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, golf, disc golf, and flying kites.
                    --wooDy

Comment

I don't think it's the feeling as far as the physicality goes. Women tend to have longer, stronger orgasms then men anyway.

It's an instinctive drive. If it was up to women to have sex, the only time we'd get it was after the Bachelorette, or after shopping, after getting your nails done, etc. etc. Mankind would become extinct!

- There is a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path.

Comment

I'm in grad school. I had to give all of mine up when I came back. On the bright side, I get to get new ones after I graduate next year!

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                        Working...
                        X