Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• sketch28
    What is this type of design called?
    sketch28
    I really like this type of design and would like to try my hand at some of my own, but I would like to see more examples of it. Could anyone tell me what it's called?

Sorry...
    Today, 05:32 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Created Logo in PS, question about file
    KitchWitch
    Hi Chromez and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 02:17 AM
  • Saint-Michel
    Reply to Legal size cardstock for business cards
    Saint-Michel
    Thank you for your answer PrintDriver. Seems like I was misinformed. I'll probably have to buy another printer that can print on thicker card stock then. Do you have any suggestions as to what printer...
    Yesterday, 11:30 PM
  • zablockit
    Reply to Please critique my new game design
    zablockit

Ok, skeuomorphic looks awesome!

What do you think now?

What would you improve?...
    Yesterday, 09:11 PM
  • lowfatgraphics
    Reply to Font Management
    lowfatgraphics
    Thanks.

I was testing the Font Suitcase and seems to be screwing with my Chrome bowsers...after some googling--looks like its a known issue. FEX it is then.

Thanks Garricks....
    Yesterday, 08:29 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's got 20 legs, made of plastic and lives in your yard?

patio furniture.

bwah. haha. hahahaha.

any more unfunny (un)irish jokes today?

anyone?

:on't call me Foreman, for I am your Boss::

get it?

patty o'furniture?

c'mon people! drink green beer with me!

:on't call me Foreman, for I am your Boss::

Comment

Hahaha...didn't get it at first.

I want a refund. My life didn't come with an owner's manual.
      I will grow old but I will never grow up.

Comment

Oh dear! That's terrible. I'm sure someone will have a long list of Englishman, Irishman, Scotsman jokes. I might have a hunt for some myself.

Searching for creative juices

Comment

Here's one! Not related to anything, but funny.

When asked for her occupation, a woman charged with a traffic violation said she was a schoolteacher.

The judge rose from the bench. 'Madam, I have waited years for a schoolteacher to appear before this court,' he smiled with delight. 'Now sit down at that table and write: 'I will not pass through a red light' five hundred times!'

Comment

Another one....

A man drives his date up to lovers lane and parks. 'I have to be honest with you' the woman says as the guy makes his move.'I`m a hooker'.

The man thinks about this for a bit and decides he`s ok with it. He agrees to pay her $25 and they go at it. After they finish, the guy says,'Now I should be honest too. I`m a cab driver and its going to cost you $25 to get back to town'.

Comment

An American man and an Irish man are driving head on , at night, on a twisty, dark road. Both are driving to fast for the conditions and collide on a sharp bend in the road. To the amazement of both, they are unscathed, though their cars are both destroyed. In celebration of their luck, both agree to put aside their dislike for the other from that moment on. At this point, the Irish man goes to the boot and fetches a 12 year old bottle of Jameson whiskey. He hands the bottle to the American man, whom exclaims,'' may the English and the Irish live together forever, in peace, and harmony.'' The American man then tips the bottle and lashes half of it down. Still flabbergasted over the whole thing, he goes to hand the bottle to the Irish man, whom replies: '' no tanks, I'll just wait till the police get here!''

Without language, there is NO concept...

Comment

One day an Irishman who had been stranded on a deserted island for over 10
                years, saw a speck on the horizon. He thought to himself, 'It's certainly
                not a ship.' And, as the speck got closer and closer, he began to rule out
                the possibilities of a small boat and even a raft.

Suddenly there emerged from the surf a wet-suited black clad figure.
                Putting aside the scuba gear and the top of the wet suit, there stood a drop-dead
                gorgeous blonde!

The glamorous blonde strode up to the stunned Irishman and said to him,
                'Tell me, how long has it been since you've had a CancerStick?'

'Ten years,' replied the amazed Irishman.

With that, she reached over and unzipped a waterproofed pocket on the left
                sleeve or her wet suit, and pulled out a fresh pack of CancerSticks.

He takes one, lights it, and takes a long drag. 'Faith and begorrah,' said
                the man, 'that is so good I'd almost forgotten how great a smoke can be!'

'And how long has it been since you've had a drop of good Irish whiskey?'
                asked the blonde.

Trembling, the castaway replied, 'Ten years.'

Hearing that, the blonde reaches over to her right sleeve unzips a pocket
                there and removes a flask and hands it to him.

He opened the flask and took a long drink. ''Tis nectar of the gods!'
                stated the Irishman. ''Tis truly fantastic!!!'

At this point the gorgeous blonde started to slowly unzip the long front
                of her wet suit, right down the middle. She looked at the trembling man and
                asked, 'And how long has it been since you played around?'

With tears in his eyes, the Irishman fell to his knees and sobbed,

'Sweet Jesus! Don't tell me you've got golf clubs in there too!'

I'm poor - but even I found some money to contribute to keep GDF alive!
                Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
                http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                Working...
                X