• MichaelWied
    Comment on Company Logo Rebranding Critique
    MichaelWied
    Cant' see it for some reason.
    Today, 04:15 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Please help with company logo
    Buda
    Is the company name still The Fitness Doctors? The latest logo doesn't show this.
    Today, 03:38 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Happy Last Friday of July!!!!
    Buda
    Oh lala, if your summer is ending, that means my winter is ending.

Amazing pirate mermaid wedding! I went to a pirate birthday party on a boat once but that doesn't even compare to a wedding....
    Today, 03:35 AM
  • salsa
    Reply to Freelance Advice - Family Conflict
    salsa
    If it were me, I'd just write off all the work done so far as pro bono. Like several others already mentioned, I do all family work for free and if they want to pay me then that's an extra bonus.
    Today, 03:23 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Freelance Advice - Family Conflict
    Kayekaye
    I had inlaws approach me for a logo and website. What a nightmare. They are a married professional couple and said "Of course we would pay you, $___ (an amount that barely covers 2 hours of work)...
    Today, 03:07 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you who pay attention to these two...

What is the Olsen twins' natural hair color?

"Who am I? Where did I come from? Who are these demons, and why do they relentlessly cross my path?"

no....the actual question should be.... 'Does the carpet match the drapes?' thats what we all want to know!!

‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Does it even matter? There almost 18 now and I want to show them my 'willie'

Want some candy little girls?

Comment

So what colorare the drapes?

D-Frag said...
        no....the actual question should be.... "Does the carpet match the drapes?" thats what we all want to know!!
        </div>
        "Who am I? Where did I come from? Who are these demons, and why do they relentlessly cross my path?"

Comment

www.liquidgeneration.com/poptoons/outkast_olsentwins.asp

This is good!

Comment

they are starting to look like monkeys

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'
            "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

LMFAO!!! That movie is mad funny!

LOL! @ they look like monkeys. I always thought that.

'Adventure, Excitement, A Jedi craves not these things.'
              'Anger...fear...aggression. The dark side of the Force are they.'

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
              Working...
              X