download movies....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• download movies....

hi anyone know any good - safe sites that i can download movies?
    is the one below any good....
    http://www.downloadshield.com
    thanks for help

i love work...
    ... i can sit and watch it all day

Here are some pay for play movie sites, some are better then others, you really just have to look into what kind of genres you will be watching most.

Google these names:

Movielink
    Real Movies's Starz Ticket
    Cinemanow
    and Movieflix

these are all ones you can download and watch on your computer, good luck.

*CAUTION* Do not attempt to view while under the influence of drugs or alcohol

digitalcamwhore

wanna know more about me? upcoming shows, pics...etc
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

movie link does not work from uk... anyone know any others
      ?

i love work...
      ... i can sit and watch it all day

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
        Reply to Looking for a special printing technique for a poster in low batch
        B
        For 20 to 50, I wouldn't spend anytime looking for offset printers. Printing that few would be nearly as expensive as printing 2,000. If it were me, I'd look into local traditional screenprinters....
        Today, 01:29 PM
      • Foxy Brown
        Reply to Looking for a special printing technique for a poster in low batch
        Foxy Brown
        Alright, that´s a lot of useful information there!
        Yes, I imagine it to be on paper, about 400x600 mm and it´s for an exhibition. Depending on time and cost I thought about 20 to 50 pieces. So I...
        Today, 01:12 PM
      • Happyangryman
        Reply to Logo feedback for middle eastern restaurant
        Happyangryman
        I am trying my best, atleast it feels like that. Maybe my best simply isn't good enough ? Anyways I've tried another design and would really apreciate it if you could be brutally honest about any flaws....
        Today, 12:58 PM
      • burgerme
        Reply to Copyright issue?
        burgerme
        My ol' stompin' grounds. I'm so use to using images in that capacity, that as you have clearly noted does not apply here. Duly noted!

No.

In the U.S., journalism is protected...
        Today, 12:38 PM
      • B
        Reply to Copyright issue?
        B
        No.

In the U.S., journalism is protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. The editorial content of a typical, reputable newspaper has latitude to use copyrighted materials...
        Today, 12:26 PM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X