Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to How to do this?
    PrintDriver
    I'd think you'd want to be careful that it doesn't look obviously fake, like the first photo.
    The second one is strangely shadowless and floaty.
    The third one is ok, the objects are actually...
    Today, 12:55 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Candy Shop Logo
    Buda
    It's a good start. I like the middle one how it has highlights in the text, but I think the drop shapes are way too big. Have you considered working with candy stripes?
    Today, 12:23 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to How to do this?
    Buda
    Yes.

There are many ways to skin a cat.

Personally, I would do this in Photoshop so that I had more control of the final colour. Photographing colours can result in differences...
    Today, 12:22 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Hello from Nordic
    Buda
    Hi Mikko and welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how the...
    Today, 12:20 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Zazzle, CafePress, Etsy, OH MY!
    Buda
    I've never used Zazzle or CafePress, but I've bought a few things on Etsy.

If your CafePress store is doing well, why not sell your Zazzle items on CafePress and see how you go? It might...
    Today, 12:17 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does your office look like?

I got lucky and have the epson 9600 crowding my space!!

Hey how come Andrew gets to get up? If he gets up, we'll all get up, it'll be ANARCHY!

Dont have a pic right now of my desk
    But here is an overview of most of the design offices before we got totally moved in

'No Lois I am not drunk, I am exhausted because I have been up all night drinking.'

Comment

C*** Designer

Comment

Here is a old closer pic of the desks, just without my additions

'No Lois I am not drunk, I am exhausted because I have been up all night drinking.'

Comment

boscow, that looks crazy in there, who'd you work for (don't have to name them, just give us an overview)

C*** Designer

Comment

the building is huge 300,000 sq ft., We do exhibit design, everything is done in the building, we have engineers, 3d designers, graphic designers, production artists, ( then all the customer, HR, sales, also etc.) they make everything on site.
            the overview shot, most of that is design and production work areas.
            There are engineers, customer service, dealer service, sorters, etc. alot of the desks are not visable fromt he overview shot.
            They dont like offices and cubicles here, there is only 4 offices in the whole building, the owners, and a few others. The owner is around everyonce in a while he has paid his dues, the president of the building has a desk just like ours on the upper level.
            it is not as crazy as it looks the small overview picture kind of gets really distorted toward the back and looks like crap, The building is actually pretty quiet for the size.

Comment

http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/de...bid=137#m71118

Here's an older one....

Sorry Morea... bit borde...

The best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.

Comment

I knew there was another one around here SOMEWHERE Kink!

'They say time is the fire in which we burn.'
                - Dr. Tolian Soran</font>
                "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

I've become quite a 'Search' lover since the whole 'find the blue thiny' started!

The best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.

Comment

Oh yeah yikes! You guys will have to look at my mess of an office in that thread ^^ that kink listed bc I don't have time today to take more pics!!!

My office has all the printers and the server in it..lucky me So ppl are in and out ALL day getting stuff of the printers and its LOUD from all the equipment running! LOL!

When you look at my pics be *sure* that you see my 'window' [img]/DesktopModules/dotNetBB/emoticons/lol.gif[/img]

'No more yanky my wanky! The donga need food!!' - heh
                    I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

here's mine. SO much for 'temporary: [img]/DesktopModules/dotNetBB/emoticons/lol.gif[/img]

www.graphicdesignforum.com/desktopdefault.aspx?f=35&m=89363&tabid=137

Comment

did you ever get them post it notes morea ? i've just done a promotional thing with them and have 4000 packs in the office, i could send you some [img]/DesktopModules/dotNetBB/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

C*** Designer

Comment

I collect post it notes because I feed them to my stapler, Joe. He goes through them like hot cakes. (There's a photo of him in my blog!

You want to fax me some Bear? [img]/DesktopModules/dotNetBB/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I've seen joe, you offered him to me to talk to

pm me your fax number, i'll ship some over [img]/DesktopModules/dotNetBB/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] (do faxes work internationally ?)

C*** Designer

Comment

Here is my spot!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X