Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• salsa
    Reply to Project Management
    salsa
    I don't have anything else to add. I think talking to your boss about it first is important so that you at least have her buy-in. Then you'll have to write a procedure and it will need to be backed by...
    Today, 04:07 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Do You Keep Work Drafts?
    kemingMatters
    I keep a folder for images and other supplied content in a folder with my indd, I only package the end result, as any of the links I used in my drafts will be in the folder I made and the fonts will already...
    Today, 04:06 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to 10 minutes from home
    kemingMatters
    I've been meaning to post something here for a while, here's a long exposure I took last weekend up at the lake. I can't really tell you how long the exposure was because I wasn't keeping track, I was...
    Today, 04:01 PM
  • com_amy
    Reply to Do You Keep Work Drafts?
    com_amy
    They've been dropping things into a "Draft" folder, but none of the ID files are packaged or anything. Do you guys recommend adding a "_Draft" to those files AND packaging them? I...
    Today, 04:00 PM
  • salsa
    Reply to Logo for a small startup company....
    salsa
    How much time have you spent talking to the client about what they want? Did you spend a couple hours with them or has the only thing they've told you is what you wrote above?

Since the project's...
    Today, 03:56 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICONS for WEB Pages

Just look at the website http://www.actinn.com/infoRouter/and use anonymous login to login to the website. They have used plenty of icons in that website. Does anyone know where could found these high quality icons in the internet or where can i buy these icons?

please let me know so that i could use in the website i am developing at the moment.

Cheers
    Thiru

i have no clue what you mean by icons

JUST LAUNCHED - www.hirethisdesigner.com - check it out

Comment

OK, Instead of anonymous login, use the following username and password.

username: thiru ; password: muthu

once logged in, You can see the following icons
      Small Icons

My Subscriptions

My Folders

My Favorites

My Tasks

Large Icons (All used in the title)

- My documents

- My Subscriptions

- My Favorites

- How could i make a #D Spheres and tick mark using Adobe or Corel. Look at the bigger version by following the url - http://www.actinn.com/support/images/intro-top.gif

Cheers
      thiru

Comment

bevel and emboss makes those 3d balls

JUST LAUNCHED - www.hirethisdesigner.com - check it out

Comment

Where could i buy or get these icons?

Cheers
          thiru

Comment

you could find them anywhere online really .... here's one: http://www.iconfactory.com

i could do custom icons for you as well if you're interested. i'm sure there are others here that could do it too.
            Short Attention Gamer | UFClounge

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
            Working...
            X