ICONS for WEB Pages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICONS for WEB Pages

Just look at the website http://www.actinn.com/infoRouter/and use anonymous login to login to the website. They have used plenty of icons in that website. Does anyone know where could found these high quality icons in the internet or where can i buy these icons?

please let me know so that i could use in the website i am developing at the moment.

Cheers
    Thiru

i have no clue what you mean by icons

JUST LAUNCHED - www.hirethisdesigner.com - check it out

Comment

OK, Instead of anonymous login, use the following username and password.

username: thiru ; password: muthu

once logged in, You can see the following icons
      Small Icons

My Subscriptions

My Folders

My Favorites

My Tasks

Large Icons (All used in the title)

- My documents

- My Subscriptions

- My Favorites

- How could i make a #D Spheres and tick mark using Adobe or Corel. Look at the bigger version by following the url - http://www.actinn.com/support/images/intro-top.gif

Cheers
      thiru

Comment

bevel and emboss makes those 3d balls

JUST LAUNCHED - www.hirethisdesigner.com - check it out

Comment

Where could i buy or get these icons?

Cheers
          thiru

Comment

you could find them anywhere online really .... here's one: http://www.iconfactory.com

i could do custom icons for you as well if you're interested. i'm sure there are others here that could do it too.
            Short Attention Gamer | UFClounge

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
              Reply to Text only printer?
              PrintDriver
              If you want your letter to get through the mail without melting in the rain, you might lean more toward laser. But check before you buy that the stock you want to use will make the turn through the fuser....
              Today, 06:11 AM
            • corabict
              Comment on Classrom Ads Projects
              corabict
              That;s true and it's sensible, but it's hard because for someone that's not a pro or a beginner as myself doing good design is accidental , there's always a room for improvement. So when he gets no feedback...
              Today, 03:10 AM
            • schteeeeve
              Reply to Text only printer?
              schteeeeve
              Hey PD. Cheers for replying. I posted the above a tad tired so I'll try to clear up your questions...

So about the purpose of the machine. It's only job really is to make sure that letters...
              Today, 02:42 AM
            • B
              Reply to Help Recreating this Type of Graphic: Any software suggestions
              B
              My definition of data visualization is just that, the visualization of data. This could be anything from a simple Excel pie chart to something as elaborate as what the OP posted. I don't know how you've...
              Today, 12:29 AM
            • bigdata
              Reply to Help Recreating this Type of Graphic: Any software suggestions
              bigdata
              Apologies for taking this much of the OP's thread and I get what you guys are saying.

But data visualization is about the flow of data from there to there.

The examples posted...
              Yesterday, 10:28 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X