Message Boards and Forums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message Boards and Forums

anyone know of any decent free message boards or forums that are out there? It doesn't have to be too fancy or anything but I'd like it to look decent. I also can't have server-side scripting like ASP, PHP, Perl, CGI.

Any suggestions?

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to Best background for instagram food photos?
    PrintDriver
    Food is one of the worst subjects to photograph. There's a whole art to making food appear appetizing, mostly by doing all kinds of unappetizing things to it. A photog friend of mine was into it for a...
    Today, 04:06 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Feedback for a poster design
    PrintDriver
    You have 2 days. That's 48 hours with a lot of coffee. If something is not working, you fix it.Making more work for yourself isn't part of the equation. A client's piece is about the client, not about...
    Today, 03:19 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to 100% cotton t-shirt printing INK HELP
    PrintDriver
    This is a low end Ricoh printer that prints to sublimation paper.
    A quick check on the intertoobs told me that the inks used on this paper in this machine only print to polyester, or ''sublimation-ready''...
    Today, 02:58 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on QuarkXPress 2017 introduced
    PrintDriver
    The next time someone from Apple shows up here and tries to post a link, we'll find out.
    Today, 02:48 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Printing help
    PrintDriver
    You need to find out very first thing, how removable this needs to be. There are any number of ways of putting text into a window, but after a time, it can be difficult to remove.

The first...
    Today, 02:29 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X