Happy Good Friday!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Good Friday!!!

Happy Good Friday & Happy Easter to all who celebrate!

May the Easter Bunny overflow your baskets with goodies

Otherwise have a great Friday and .......

Have a great weekend all you wonderful Designers!!

Originally posted by Nobert View Post
    Not only is he "Mr. b," but the subsequent image of him wandering around, hands dangling loosely from the sleeves of his tweed jacket, getting into everyday scrapes and finding ingenious solutions to them while making gutteral noises as his large eyebrows navigate his forehead in varying expressions of frustration and delight, is one I will cherish.
    Originally posted by <b> View Post
    I think Nobert's gotten me confused with a banjo player. ‚Äč
    Originally posted by Buda View Post
    Hello there, are you saying you made a movie in MS Paint? Because I think my head is about explode.

Originally posted by Buda View Post
    I think it's lacking in punctuation....unless you are going for that broken English look?
    .... and I missed these gems of Nobert. He seems to have been stuck in the 80's that week

I'd say you definitely captured the 80s look. It's reminiscent enough to make me cringe a bit with the memory of some of the shirts I used to wear when I was 15.
    I just call it the 1980s. Back in the '80s, we called the period and things that came out of it "The '80s." Which was sort of predetermined back in the days of Pope Gregory, so, not many points for originality there. We never thought up a more descriptive term because, as previously alluded to, it was not a very original time. Also we were right in the middle of them and had no real concept that they would end. Which would have made the whole era a little more bearable, in retrospect.

Originally posted by Two-Toe Tom
    I wouldn't consider it a phobia because it's not an irrational fear. The fear is very rational. Mayonnaise is a threat to our vital spirit, our freedoms, and our national security.

Originally posted by Broacher
    I tried to touch a moderator once. And you know, I didn't even realize that there was a way for web browsers to spray Mace in your face from a web page.

Huh.
    Originally posted by Craig B
    Well, Pope Irving IV was behind the 1st crusade in 1726 with the dual goals of conquering the sacred city of Gilgamesh and opening up the spice trade with the orient. Originally, Byzantine Emperor Alex Trabeckus rallied western mercenaries to fight the Constantineopolitans for a drachma an ear.

This monetary reward quickly encouraged totalitarian capitalist France to migrate and conquer much of the Middle East. Knights, peasants, paladins, rangers and necromancers travelled from many nations of Western Europe over land, by sea and in large donkey cart caravans towards mesopotomia and captured the city of Gilgamesh in the roman month of Mesothelioma in the lord's year of 1729 at which point they began setting up Crusader states, counties, gambling dens and spice trading megaplexes.

Although the crusades quickly became unfashionable due to Guttenberg's printing press revolutionizing the release of Harreau Peauxter books, they still were a major turning point in the expansion of France's power, as well as the first major step towards France becoming the only super power of it's day due to it's monopolization of the international spice trade. To this day France remains the leading exporter of five spice powder, nutmeg, tumeric and foie gras.

Thank you. I'm glad your chocolate bunny still has ears.

Comment

Have an awesome weekend everyone!
      "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

Thanks Red

Have a great weekend everybody!

Comment

Thanks kittie, stat day today for errbody but Quebec today, they get Monday just to be a pain
          Design is not decoration.

Comment

I can't find the other bunny ear for my car so my weekend is pretty much blown.

Comment

Happy Weekend! Thanks for the quotes Kittie!

I need to get to work on baby projects. My friends have invited me to breakfast and dinner on Sunday. Otherwise, no real plans.

(I think I've sent too many emails this week. I almost signed this "Thanks, Name")
              "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Glitchin
                Reply to What kind and which book would it be wise to spend on?
                Glitchin
                Work for money design for love by David Airey and Know Your Onions: Graphic Design by Drew De Soto are good books for freelancers if your just starting out in the industry.

Also Pretty Much...
                Today, 03:55 PM
              • Glitchin
                Comment on Logo Feedback
                Glitchin
                I'm confused. This is one of your designs from your original post right? I meant if you could post an image of the logo the client liked, it might help. &quot;They provided me a Logo they want it...
                Today, 03:24 PM
              • Glitchin
                Reply to Critique Please?
                Glitchin
                This is the latest version. I have thickened the CF and lowered the weight of the sound....
                Today, 02:58 PM
              • Glitchin
                Comment on Critique Please?
                Glitchin
                Hey thanks for the feedback.

I have tried what you're suggesting with shapes rather than lines, but it didn't work for me.

That's the challenge, making it looking like CF whilst...
                Today, 02:54 PM
              • PrintDriver
                Reply to Portfolio usage of work
                PrintDriver
                Nice article B, and illustrates my point about being an LLC or a sole proprietor. The LLC is a business entity separate from your personal life. With sole proprietorship, all of your belongings and assets...
                Today, 12:42 PM
              GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X