National Hairball Awareness Day
    National Mani-pedi Day
    Malaria Awareness Day
    Parental Alienation Day
    Red Hat Society Day

and .....

World Penguin Day

Whew!

Have a great weekend all you wonderful Designers!!

Sorry no current quotes this week. Please enjoy the classics below. And remember if you come across anything funny, pithy or just plain quote worthy feel free to inbox me during the week. Any and all help is appreciated

Originally posted by Mynock
    I get my catchy ideas from the idea pawn shop. They're used, but they are still catchy. I think some I get are stolen, but I can't assume anything.

Originally posted by WannaBrie
    I wonder if they cleaned the ceilings before kissing? I know if I did that, I'd get a mouthful of cobwebs!

Originally posted by Ben Kessler

You know you've had a bad date when you try to kiss your ceiling, but it kind of turns away and then you end up leaning forward for a second with your lips puckered out. Then your ceiling gives you the old "you're real nice but I'm not sure I'm ready for this right now."

And the worst part is, you have to see it every day when you're at home. You just have to awkwardly pretend it doesn't bother you, like, "Oh hey ceiling, what's up. How's it going? Good? That's good. Well...okay. See you around." That's why people say you shouldn't date a co-worker or a neighbor. The same principle applies to parts of your house or apartment.

Originally posted by seamas
    Don't get cocky there kid.
    Your sigs are sick, damn sick, but don't go on acting like a sig-off with MD is gonna be some cakewalk. You don't know what you're messing with.
    Even if the rumours are true -an M.D. loaded up on cheap wine would still make a sig sick enough to burn your young hide.

You see, MD never let nothing get in the way of making a sick sig. Nothing, and I mean nothing, was ever more important to MD than making the sig as sick as anthrax. He'll get bubonic on you.

Does anyone else wonder that "Hairball Day" and "Hug a Plumber Day" being on the same day aren't a coincidence? Yay for penguins!!! Click image for larger version

Name:	penguin1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	16639
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• kemingMatters
      kemingMatters commented
      Editing a comment
      You might want to throw "DNA day" in the mix of that coincidence of things that clog drains

lmao you two

Comment

Parental Alienation Day. As in "my mother is an alien" or "go away Mom, I hate you."?
      Thanks Kitty! Good weekend everyone!

Comment

Hug a Plumber Day sounds kinda creepy to me. Mani-Pedi Day I can do.

Happy Friday!

Comment

Also it was ANZAC day (Australian and New Zealand Army Corps)which meant that all your friends down under had 3 day weekend
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Glitchin
            Reply to What kind and which book would it be wise to spend on?
            Glitchin
            Work for money design for love by David Airey and Know Your Onions: Graphic Design by Drew De Soto are good books for freelancers if your just starting out in the industry.

Also Pretty Much...
            Today, 03:55 PM
          • Glitchin
            Comment on Logo Feedback
            Glitchin
            I'm confused. This is one of your designs from your original post right? I meant if you could post an image of the logo the client liked, it might help. "They provided me a Logo they want it...
            Today, 03:24 PM
          • Glitchin
            Reply to Critique Please?
            Glitchin
            This is the latest version. I have thickened the CF and lowered the weight of the sound....
            Today, 02:58 PM
          • Glitchin
            Comment on Critique Please?
            Glitchin
            Hey thanks for the feedback.

I have tried what you're suggesting with shapes rather than lines, but it didn't work for me.

That's the challenge, making it looking like CF whilst...
            Today, 02:54 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Portfolio usage of work
            PrintDriver
            Nice article B, and illustrates my point about being an LLC or a sole proprietor. The LLC is a business entity separate from your personal life. With sole proprietorship, all of your belongings and assets...
            Today, 12:42 PM
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X