New Star Wars Movie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Star Wars Movie

Originally posted 05-04-2010, 11:29 AM...

Originally posted by Kool View Post
    Heh heh, funny stuff in this thread.

Does anybody know of any plans to continue the Star Wars series? Now that Lucas has that absurd and convoluted and really dumb, how sweet little Aniken became Darth Vader story out of the way. I think it would be cool if he brought it forward 30 years or so after Return of the Jedi. Kind of a Star Wars the Next Generation. He could get all the old actors and characters back. It worked pretty good for Indiana Jones.
    Nailed it

LOL, yup - nailed it.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

You did. But really? "it worked pretty good for Indiana Jones"? Shia Leboeuf was a bit of tragedy, like the Jar Jar of the Indy revival.
      Design is not decoration.

Comment

• Kool
        Kool commented
        Editing a comment
        Heh heh, yeah I know my geek cred is at stake but I liked The Crystal Skull and didn't have any problem with Shia's performance... Then again I didn't really mind Jar Jar either LOL

• kemingMatters
        kemingMatters commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think your geek cred hinges on The Crystal Skull or Jar Jar... some people like eating lamb eyes and/or fish heads...

Bazinga!

Comment

I think you have ESP, Kool

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X