Happy Friday Before Mother's Day!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Friday Before Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all our Mom's out there and especially to those Mom's no longer with us. We wouldn't be here without them!!!

"M" is for the million things she gave me,
    "
    O" means only that she's growing old,
    "
    T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
    "
    H" is for her heart of purest gold;
    "
    E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
    "
    R" means right, and right she'll always be,
    Put them all together, they spell
    "
    MOTHER"
    A word that means the world to me.

Have a great weekend all you wonderful Designers!!

Originally posted by Designia View Post
    lmao. Decades of cursing Bill Gates has finally caught up with me. MSHellmouth.
    Originally posted by Obsidian86 View Post
    LOGO??? MORE LIKE A........loSTOP!!!!! AHAHA. Am I right, guys? Who's with me??
    But in all seriousness, that logo is pretty bad.
    Originally posted by Cosmo View Post
    Reminds me of a joke one of my professors told me...

"What's the difference between javascript and java?"

"About $100k a year."

Originally posted by LeftBrain Artist
    I just noticed the tp short widths last week. We've got a cutsey tp holder in the bathroom at work that has two triangular projections that hold the tp roll from the sides - rather than a collapsible cylinder that runs the length of the roll.

After taking the Browns to the Superbowl, I gave a hearty yank on the tp as usual to get sufficient waddage to banish the bunghole demons and the roll went flying onto floor cuz the rolls are now too short to stay securely on the projections.

Thanks crummy economy. Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by frankster
    Lol! The title to this thread tickled me. My first thought was that your problem must be that you have touched an alien device and slipped into another dimension within our own universe and have essentially become out of phase with the rest of us. I saw this on stargate once. Very serious situation.

But wait! How are you typing this to us!?!? You must have someone there with you, but in this dimension, that knows you are trapped and you are pressing a button on the alien device that crosses the dimension gap and so can morse code your message to them.

I'm going to go and physically harm myself now as pennace for talking about startgate on a public forum.

bad frank, wht-tsh! wht-tshh! Aiiooowwwwwch! I am shamed.

Originally posted by Yossarian
    I bet she's using her feet. I don't watch Stargate a whole lot, but whenever something like that happens on Star Trek, they can walk through walls and stuff, but still manage to not fall through the floor. Feet (or maybe just shoes?) seem to be less affected by those kinds of shifts.

LOL Thanks for the giggles, Kittie. And happy Mother's day to all you mothers out there!
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Thanks for the quotes Red

Everybody, especially you mothers, have a great weekend

Comment

Thanks for the morning chuckles and to all those lovely mothers. Have a great weekend and take extra good care of the mother's in your life.
        Design is not decoration.

Comment

I haven't talked to my mom since Christmas, maybe I should give her a call this weekend.
          "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X